AP armor for 6'3" recruit

Hello guys,

My name's Davide and i am a newbie. I'd like to join the 501st  Legion.

I'd like to take a AP armor, but the biggest problem is about sizing. I'm about 6'3", exactly 190 cm, and 165 lbs (75 kg); my build is medium, maybe a little bit  big thigh and  big calf (I stress a little bit).

What do you think? What about gaps? :smiley-sw013: :smiley-sw013:

EDIT: I'm 6'2" (187cm), sorry!

Edited by lorddavids

It will be a challenge, but can be done. Your biggest problem will be the legs. I'm 6'0" and had to replace the shins with ones from RT.

I'm 6' and my AP is maxed out on me. It took several rounds of strap adjustment to make it fit properly. While the suit looks great, I would go for a bigger one if I had the chance to go back... or for my next one. :)

Take a look at rt-mod, NE and TM armor. TM offers extra long leg parts for taller troopers.   Theres not much of a wait time for NE armor and the cost is very reasonable, but I would go with a different helmet. 

Thanks men!

Take a look at rt-mod, NE and TM armor. TM offers extra long leg parts for taller troopers.   Theres not much of a wait time for NE armor and the cost is very reasonable, but I would go with a different helmet. 

For a NE armor who should I contact?

I am 6"2" and have a 32" leg inseam and have alot of black showing in the legs. My legs are pretty short for my height. I work with a guy thats the same height as me and his inseam is 34", so if he wore my armor there would be 2 more inches showing in the legs.   Personally I would go with a different armor, but it sounds like you have line on the AP.

I am AP and 5'11".. I second the vote of RT or NE. I know a couple 6'3-6'4" guys with RT that look great. I have only seen NE mid build but certain

pieces to look larger and more accommodating.

All the best on your build.

Maybe NE. What is your opinion about NE armor? Is accurate? Is good? Has negative aspects?

Contact MightyTank on these forums for NE armor, Some parts are accurate and some are not, I would definitely get a lite kit without the helmet and get the helmet from another vender. You can trim this armor down to fit you, thats what I did. There are plenty of choices, RT-mod is good for tall thin troopers, but the price is more. TM would be a great choice as he makes longer leg parts for taller troopers again its more money but well worth it. Contact the armorers directly and they can answer your questions.