ANH Stunt [AP] belt assembly

I will ultimately seek Centurion status.

Looking for ideas on how to assemble my belt and attach it to my armor.  Specifically, how to attach the holster top the belt.  Pictures are most helpful.  Thanks!

Firstly add snaps to the plastic section and the fabric belt, under the belt covers, then attach to the ab like this here

iAzxHk8.jpg

wT95SZe.jpg

+1 for glen's post.  you want the snaps on the ab to line up with the box on the belt.  the snap type is the smaller jeans type snap, not the full sized heavy duty snap.

I use chicago screw post 1/4" for the holster attachment. they look just like large pop rivets.

+1 for glen's post.  you want the snaps on the ab to line up with the box on the belt.  the snap type is the smaller jeans type snap, not the full sized heavy duty snap.

I use chicago screw post 1/4" for the holster attachment. they look just like large pop rivets.

May I see a picture of your chicago screws and holster?  I have 1/4" chicago screws but I think they are too big.

You can put snaps behind your holster attachments, I use normal armor size snaps too, all of my holster interchange with my belts, I also like to remove the holster when on a non blaster troop, quicker than using Chicago screws :D