Need Help! So Confused.

The AP build I purchased was untrimmed. I trimmed it down and sanded down pretty well. I'm so lost on gluing the cover strips. I'm aiming for centurion and so far it's been a headache. If anyone has any advice or is willingly to be awesome enough to help me on this build. Please do. That would be great.

Thank you

God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I can give you what I know:

15mm strips for the forearms and biceps

20mm strips for the front of the thighs/shins

25mm strips for the back of the thighs/shins

If you're doing butt join, you can glue down half of the cover strip on one edge of the armor, wait for it to cure, then glue down the other half of the cover strip to the other edge.

Can I recommend using the search bar in the upper right hand corner of the web site?

The search bar hasn't been working all day for me.  Any word I put up there it simply comes back with:  "No results found".  And I'm using search words that I know have returned results in the past.

I found that I can use Google and do the following syntax:

finishing strips site:whitearmor.net

This syntax will do a Google search for the words "finishing strips" only on the whitearmor.net website.  Once I figured this out, finding what I'm searching for on this site became much easier.

I will say though, that I do a ton of research on here, and then I post questions about the research I find to get people's personal opinions on it.  Most results I find are from 2011-2012, and there could certainly have been changes of opinion on technique.  I like to verify what I've researched in my own thread to make sure it is still valid.