Armor help needed!

Hey guys so I was wondering if anyone on here who has armor and lives in MA would be down with letting me vaccuform their get up so I can finally own some? I'm doing my kit in HIPS so you don't have to worry about melty bubbly PVC getting all over your armor, if it would make you more comfortable to hangout while I vaccuform it please stick around and have a few beers and maybe educate me on cleaning it up after forming and what not, I'd be willing to pay $100 to let me use your kit to form and to cover your gas and time. If you are down with doing me this huge favor please let me know!

As a newbie, currently on a wait list for my armorĀ until next spring sometime, all I'm going to say here is that you really, reallyĀ should read more on the forums.

Ā 

Reading is fundamental, even in galaxies far, far away.

Edited by Dark CMF

Looks like you're asking to be banned from the forums.

Ā 

Ā 

(Yes, I realize this is probably more out of ignorance on his part, but it needs to be said)

Zach,

Ā 

Recasting is quite frowned upon. The vetted vendors of white plastic spend a ton of time, energy, and money on their product. Recasting what they sell is tantamount to taking money out of their pocket and ripping them off.Ā 

Ā 

I suggest taking a look at this list of vendors and purchasing your armor from a reputable purveyor of armor. If you do we're happy to help you put it together. Just ask away.Ā 

Ā 

Otherwise, if you really feel it necessary to recast someone's armor please take the discussion elsewhere.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks,

Ā 

-Eric