YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Giants WIN!!!!!!

TK-4510

AGREED! Brady was being punished out there. The Giants knew keeping him in check was the only way. It would have been awesome for the Patriots to win. 19-0 would have been incredible on top of the Super bowl. To see the Giants pull it off all in the 4th was great though. Manning is an awesome QB though his receivers couldnt catch the ball most of the game.

I was raised not to hate anything. HATE is such a strong word. With that said, I am from Pittsburgh and I'm one of the biggest Steelers fans you will ever meet. The Patriots and Tom Brady have ruined so many seasons and had my teams number for so many years. Compounded by the family I have from Boston that wastes no time rubbing my face in Patriot and Red Sox victories. I HATE THE FREAKIN PATRIOTS! I could not be happier! What Dynasty? The Greatest Team nEVER! The perfect season spoiled! Congratulations to the Giants and their fans! I know from 2 years ago what great feeling this is! I'm going to change my ID to TK 18-1

Ā 

P.S.

Cheaters never win! :lol:

Hahaha!!! It was a great game. I really enjoyed it. I am kinda new to football so it was incredible to watch NY make the plays to win. Brady was getting his butt slammed to the ground on every play. I didnt have a favorite so I guess thats why I liked it so much. Plus a free Tom Petty concert :)

I was rooting for NY so am happy of the outcome. Sorry NEP fans. The NY defense was the real star of the game. Too bad they don't couldn't give the MVP trophy to the whole defensive squad.

I was rooting for NY so am happy of the outcome. Sorry NEP fans. The NY defense was the real star of the game. Too bad they don't couldn't give the MVP trophy to the whole defensive squad.

Ā 

A agree the defense was the key factor..I think we witnessed..errr...I mean you guys witnessed perhaps the biggest upset in Super Bowl history...errr...or would that be Joe Nameth and the 73 Jets...hmmm...let me think about that a sec... :unsure:

Since it wasn't a blowout and low scoring it made for a solid football game. You gotta love a game that comes down to the last 2 minutes....

Ā 

And once again the SuperBowl commercials where a bust.

for the record...

Ā 

the pats didnt lose because the giants were a better team... they lost cuz they just didnt play a good game.. they've been playing well all season, and just couldn't get anything going in the super bowl...

Ā 

it would've been nice to finish 19-0, and have people like Junior Seau and Randy Moss get their first super bowl ring, but this just sets it up for next year... much like the end of the movie "Friday Night Lights"...

Ā 

i think the irony is sorta fitting...

Ā 

either way if you're a pats fan (like me), or a giants fan, you'll have to admit it was still a VERY exciting game to watch... much better than a 52-7 blowout... it kept me on the edge of MY seat for most of the night!

I have trouble feeling sorry for guys who play their whole career for one team and then jump ship to a team because it gives them a better chance to win a ring. There are alot of guys , like Dan Marino, that deserved a ring. The best thing about sports is that you still have to go out get it done. Nobody is just going to hand you a championship.

the pats didnt lose because the giants were a better team... they lost cuz they just didnt play a good game.. they've been playing well all season, and just couldn't get anything going in the super bowl...

Well... the reason the Pats "couldn't get anything going" was because the Giants' defense kept them from doing so... I bet Brady was pressured more in that game than he has been all season. So while it is true that the Pats were a better team than the Giants all season (as anyone who watched them would agree), the Giant's defense made them the better team last Sunday cuz they STOPPED the Pats offense.