TM ANH Stunt

Hi there fellow troopers,

I received my TM suit from Paul a few weeks ago, it seems to fit pretty well but I am finding that the sniper plate keeps getting in the way of the thigh. Any comments/recommendations would be great. I will be looking to get this to EIB level, so I will have to replace the boots and blaster straight up.

tk_11_s.jpg
tk_3_s.jpg
tk_2_s.jpg
tk_5_s.jpg
tk_6_s.jpg
tk_8_s.jpg

A pic from the first troop in it:
5-1.jpg

Thanks troops. What would be the best way to keep the sniper plate from rubbing on the front of the thigh? Was thinking if I pad the inside front of the shin to bring it forward more.

Looking fantastic! Seriously, it looks awesome on you, Wade :duim:

The knee plate clashing with the thigh is a common problem with trooper armour. You can add some foam inside the shin where you knee is to push the knee plate out and also add some inside your thigh behind your knee to pull the thigh closer to you body and avoid the knee plate catching.  You will notice the original ANH knee plates all damaged because of the clashing with the thigh, but you can avoid this if you try using thin foam.

Looking fantastic! Seriously, it looks awesome on you, Wade :duim:

The knee plate clashing with the thigh is a common problem with trooper armour. You can add some foam inside the shin where you knee is to push the knee plate out and also add some inside your thigh behind your knee to pull the thigh closer to you body and avoid the knee plate catching.  You will notice the original ANH knee plates all damaged because of the clashing with the thigh, but you can avoid this if you try using thin foam.

Thanks Paul.

Brilliant, I will give that a go.

Late to the party, but Paul hit it on the head..add foam:

thighdetail_zps7f162358.jpg

(not the sniper I know, but I had added foam in this pick as you can see to keep the shin from rotating while walking) This is my TM Suit.

sniper1.jpg

Here is my CFO ROTJ suit but you can see the foam behind the sniper here.

Works well.

• Like 1