some pics of me wearing my Armour yesterday to show family

hi guys.
i had one of my sisters over yesterday afternoon who has only ever seen my Armour in pics over the internet. she wanted to see what it looked like in the flesh and asked if i would put it on for her to see.
so off i run up the stars like a big child and on the way saying to my partner it's trooper time and i need your help. :D

anyways she and here husband were well impressed with it, saying it looks much better in the flesh than it does by pictures. she also commented on how that i looked like i had just walk off a movie scene.  :jc_doublethumbup:

only one thing missing on the Armour in the pictures which some of you guys probably have noticed. i still have to get a hold of some laytex hand guards. if there is anyone on the forum got a spare pare going cheap that they are willing to part with. please PM me.... :duim: 

2cncEqM.jpg

xcM9h1w.jpg
Os3FYNS.jpgXAhMarR.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

No, this is TM armor.

And a very well assembled one, too.

Fits you very well Keith!

Just the handguards and you are ready for approval/EIB and then maybe Centurion :duim:

Really nice armor Keith!!!

Just one thing: it looks like that the thermal detonator is too high. It has to cover the belt.

Keep on troopin'

Cheers

i see what you mean about the detonator. my partner helps me to put the Armour on and i am not sure if she pushes it all the way down on the belt. next time i have it on i will have to remind here to push it all the way down.

i think she may of been worried in-case she scratched the Armour with the metal hooks pushing in down. so didn't go all the way.

maybe she should put it on to the belt first then fasten it up.