first time build. (ap)

Ok here's the breakdown. Helmet fix right ear obtain s trim finish trimming teeth paint install lenses.

Ā 

Left arm. Bicep...scared of trimming having a Hell of a time finding where to trim upper inside.

Ā 

Forearm left anybody else had this problem look at the inner piece it sits inside the outer piece making them next to impossible to attach look at the pics you'll see my problem how to correct that?!?

Ā 

Left shoulder hooray no problems there just need to install the snap plates for attachment to main body and bicep. Got the elastic retention loops already done.

Ā 

No other progress to report to scared to start another piece

You don't really care about the top return edges on the biceps, no one will ever seen it, just leave a bit where the indentation is.Ā 

Ā 

And about the left forearm, the problem should solve by itself when you'll start gluing the cover strips. Personnaly I first glued the front inner and outer cover strips and then the forearm shape issue had been solved by gluing the back cover strips which should line the two halves together, no matter how they don't match. Anyway you will see that the AP forearms are really difficult to glue!

Looking good so far, just watch those brackets for the elastic on your bells, they may interfere with you biceps

Where you have you're finger looks good, I left a little more as my biceps would have ended up a bit loose. Just trim trim a little less then try it, you can always take off more, but you can't put it back :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry no update in over a month....life....anyway moving on. Thanks to an awesome garrison mate got the thighs trimmed correctly awaiting time for glueing trimmed chest back ab and kidney. No pics forgot to sorry. Hoping to finish this by Halloween still but not looking likely. Other than that nothing much to report I'll get back on this project when I'm over this slump .