How do I fill a wrongfully made hole?

I am so upset with myself. I drilled and installed the upper exposed male snap on the kidney instead of the ab plate. How would I go about filling this?

CbiGx2H.jpg

O4FiAMT.jpg

Also, the advice would be helpful to those who put split rivets in the wrong place and have to fill those holes.

That would work. First glue a scrap piece of plastic on the inside of the kidney piece, blocking the hole. Then mix up some 'ABS paste' and start filling the hole with it.

Yes treat it like a hole from a door nob in dry wall... Put a patch on the back side and fill the money side with ABS paste in two layer's... One layer too fill the hole and a fine finish coat... Let dry and harden a few days, best bet!!!

What they said, but if you don't like or can't make the ABS paste, Bondo + paint. It wont' be quite as good matching white to white but better than nothing. ABS paste, if you make it with the right stuff that isn't tinted (like some acetone), your whites should match. I just find sanding it flat is harder with the ABS. GOOD LUCK!

I wouldn't count on it. But you should be able to find acetone in your grocery store. That's where I get mine and I doubt it would be any harder in the US.

It also works with nail polish remover :) or ABS glue (I recommend the latter)

Get a file (not sandpaper) and make some ABS dust. It dissolves a lot quicker than larger pieces

I agree with this.  I use the little bits of ABS that are left after drilling a hole.  They are easier to catch and keep than filings.