HOW TO: make your TD into a secret container

I had a strike of genius last night as I was obsessing over the last bits of my suit. I have seen tutorials for how to turn ordinary household items into a "secret safe."

I found this video that is perfect for it.

Anyone who might be interested in having what I'm calling a "butt flask" for those recreational troops. Obviously, you wanna use your common sense with this. Don't drink around little kids, but I thought it would be a fun idea. I've seen similar ideas, but this would make an airtight or watertight container. I will post pics when I do mine. Now off to find a container that fits in my TD!

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore link

The "secret safe" they are talking about is for hiding drugs. I used to run into this all the time in narcotics. They hide drugs in household containers in case they get robbed or raided. On the other hand, it's great for hiding crack and meth from people who don't know what to look for.

If you did hide something in your TD, how would you get to it? By the time you figured out how to get into it, remove a flask and then try to screw the lid back on, you could go get a bottle of water and drink it without unnecessary twisting and turning.

I was imagining being at a party or something and saying to a helper "hey, grab my butt tube." So, yeah, it would require a second person. It's just an idea! If you found a top that fit it well there could be many uses for it besides drugs and alcohol  ^_^

Here's my mod

arm33.jpg

arm34.jpg

arm33.webp

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore the image by Sly11, 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...