What decals for the NE armor

But this could be what tells the NE and RS apart if we had decals on a ANH NE helmet ;)

And I don't know what you mean Karin ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hand painting all the way mate , give it ago thats how the originals were , plus if you go for higher status you will need this ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We really don't know the origins of the NE faceplate. Hand painting seems like the easiest and safest way to go unless you want to take a chance on a set or two knowing they may not fit.

I'm really really interested in a side by side comparison with NE and something with screen lineage. I'm thinking of offering a prize for the first person to take lots of quality photos of an NE next to another well known helmet like TE2 or ATA etc.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the email I got on May 1:

Hello Everyone!

If you're receiving this email, you have been assigned your UPS tracking number, and your kit should ship out late Wednesday or Thursday!

I am emailing to notify you that the new decal sheets which were projected to be packed in your kits had to be rejected, as the prototype delivered for inspection did not meet our expectations. As a result, production of the final decals has been delayed until a suitable prototype is reached. Once that occurs, we will be producing them and mailing them to each of you.

I just wanted to make you aware of this.

I don't anticipate it taking too very long to have them ready to send, but as we all know, sometimes the real world steps in and can make things happen either sooner or later than we thought. We will do our best to get them in your hands ASAP.

It is purely a dedication to detail that has caused this delay. We want you to have the very best we can offer.

Thank you again for your patience.

I also got this description of what all the straps are for:

-------------

I also got this pic showing helmet construction (see attached.)

I hope this helps.

post-17524-0-66728300-1368567510_thumb.png

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 5/15/2013 at 5:40 AM, Obey Wann said:

Here is the email I got on May 1:

I also got this description of what all the straps are for:

------------

I also got this pic showing helmet construction (see attached.)

I hope this helps.

Same thing that came with the AM armor.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Got this email today regarding decals from Trooper Gear.

This is actually a slight miscommunication, but decals will be done soon. Once we get the first batch in i may be able to get some sets shipped to the customers that would like them from the previous run, which help on the shipping costs.