View New Posts

john danter

Hello there!

Everytime I use this facility, which used to work fine 90% of the time, I get an error on my screnn

Done but with errors on page. Flood has to wait 20 seconds before trying to search again.

I wait, same thing

Does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks

John

PS: I'm using windows vista if that helps?

I also get the "done but with errors", I've been getting this messege since September, I just thought it was some sort of kink that was going to be worked out over time, I have Windows XP :unsure:

Win XP and Mozilla Firefox and no problems.

I have the same config. Sounds like an IE issue??

John and Bernard, do you guys have Mozilla Firefox to test the theory?

What? Something went wrong on a Mac???? OMG......The earth is at its end....../end sacrasm :P

Yup. It's the same error on my WinXP desktop as my Vista laptop. Both use IE7. For some reason I cannot use Firefox on my desktop. I used to have it on there, but everytime I went to run it, it shows it's running two times in my Task Manager. I've deleted it from the registry and uninstalled it. Everytime I reinstall and try running it, same problem. I'm stumped.

Im running XP and Opera on my home coputer and Vista Ult. and Firefox on my laptop (usually at school) and ive never run into the problem. Im going to try using IE tomorow and see if that causes me any problems and if it does see if i can get my code-junkie friend to fix them.

PS: Opera is the best web browser ive used to date. (though it seems to hate vista, at least it did last time i ran it)