TK-7515 requesting ANH elite status.[53][FX]

Hi all,

i have just this evenig had my suit cleared by the XO of the UKG and am over the moon so to contiue the good news i am applying for ANH stunt elite status,im not sure if i am beig too quick as i dont have my TK number yet but as i have been cleared i thought i would give it a shot :D .

The suit is an fx,the belt is canvas from firebldejedi,the E 11 is a scratch build form itchynuts on the UKG forum,the ab buttons are from vaderdave,the handplates are more accurate ones from john danter on the UKG,the TD is from bfa on the UKG.the helmet is an AP with stomper hovis with speakers ,the stripes are from trooper decals,the lenses are 3mm thick green acrylic lenses,all the other decals on the helmet have been handpainted by myself

here goes with the pics

P1010510.jpg

P1010519.jpg

P1010522.jpg

P1010528.jpg

P1010530.jpg

P1010537.jpg

P1010545.jpg

P1010547.jpg

boots CA boots

P1010450.jpg

bodysuit

P1010453.jpg

E 11 with scope,d ring and hengstler

P1010414.jpg

P1010423.jpg

P1010419.jpg

P1010412.jpg

canvas belt

P1010458.jpg

holster

P1010455.jpg

neckseal

P1010447.jpg

thermal detonator

P1010459.jpg

hovis

P1010426.jpg

helmet frown

P1010429.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That blaster got me all choked up; just wonderful :wub:

The split butt/kidney seems to me to be visible on pics #2 and #3 in the first post, although I am by no means an expert (just fishing around for ideas as I'm putting my RT together ;) )

Excellent armor!

Thanks mark,

I knew there would be something i would forget.I have just updated the post to include that photo.

Thanks for the kind comments sean,im sure your RT armor will come out great :D

Everything looks great should be an easy pass. I do agree with Mark that the butt split needs to be little more visible. I also think you should tighten up you elastic on your biceps and maybe put a small amount of padding under the shoulder bells to make them flare out a little more towards the bottom. None of the suggestions should affect you being approved. Great looking rig. Love the hand plates, I have the same ones. ;)

Everything looks great should be an easy pass. I do agree with Mark that the butt split needs to be little more visible. I also think you should tighten up you elastic on your biceps and maybe put a small amount of padding under the shoulder bells to make them flare out a little more towards the bottom. None of the suggestions should affect you being approved. Great looking rig. Love the hand plates, I have the same ones. ;)

cheers thayne,

you have a very keen eye as the elastic on the biceps was also pointed out by the UKG XO.It will get sorted this weekend along with some padding under the shoulder bells :D

Would have suggested adjusting the elastic as well - Also the blaster has a D-Ring at the front of the barrel, I'm pretty sure that's a ROTJ detail and not supposed to be there.

cheers thayne,

you have a very keen eye as the elastic on the biceps was also pointed out by the UKG XO.It will get sorted this weekend along with some padding under the shoulder bells :D

No problem Colin. That's what we are all here for. I always try to help a fellow trooper out when I can. :)

Colin

Looking good mate, and congratulations on your clearence, that grin will get bigger

when that TK number comes through :D

Welcome to the UKG mate :salute:

The only thing that I spotted was the blaster detail.

ItchyNuts as done a fantastic job, the weathering is incredible :o BUT...

You've got a back site on the front and a 'D' ring on the side/front

and that would be a ROTJ detail and not ANH :(

Other than that you're looking pretty darn fine :)

Colinsblaster.jpg

Gentleman,

Once again you make my life and job much too easy.

I do concur I would like to see a pic with the split more apparent (should be easy), as well as the blaster updated for ANH. I would also like to see an updated shot of the biceps and elastic. The droopy elastic just really stands out!!!

Once again these are the little details that are not in the specific requirements, but as you can see, they (the blaster changes) are NOT consistent with an ANH kit.

While we are not trying to be costume freaks, we do want to be picky enough to make the effort worth it for all.

And finally, we will need to wait for your TKID to come through, although I see no reason that should be an issue.

Nice work trooper!!!!

As I said on the phone earlier, Colin, congratulations mate. ;) I've got bits to make a new sight for that blaster. ;) You'll end up having to repaint a wee bit though. :o:D

Gentleman,

Once again you make my life and job much too easy.

I do concur I would like to see a pic with the split more apparent (should be easy), as well as the blaster updated for ANH. I would also like to see an updated shot of the biceps and elastic. The droopy elastic just really stands out!!!

Once again these are the little details that are not in the specific requirements, but as you can see, they (the blaster changes) are NOT consistent with an ANH kit.

While we are not trying to be costume freaks, we do want to be picky enough to make the effort worth it for all.

And finally, we will need to wait for your TKID to come through, although I see no reason that should be an issue.

Nice work trooper!!!!

Hi Scott,

I recieved my Tk nuber through today (TK 7515),i also spoke to justn at itchynuts design who is the maker of the blaster and the only thing outwith my control.he has sent me some pics of his blasters with updated parts on ,my blaster is 2 years old and since then he has updated almost all the parts on it to make it more screen accurate.Have a look at the scope and let me know if this one would be acceptable for elite

c7df8655.jpg

You blaster as it sits now is closer than most, especially the Hasbro mods. The issue is not the scope, it is the front sight and the D-Ring that are not ANH accurate.

You probably could Mod the front site a touch, and just remove the D-ring and be good to go. I would hate for you to buy a new blaster when the one you have is such a good specimen, but we do need to make sure it is ANH.

Hope this helps,

Scott

I am pretty sure you can salvage the blaster, just change the things Scott mentioned and you should be good to go. The alterations shouldn't be too hard either. Welcome to the Legion as well. :D

You blaster as it sits now is closer than most, especially the Hasbro mods. The issue is not the scope, it is the front sight and the D-Ring that are not ANH accurate.

You probably could Mod the front site a touch, and just remove the D-ring and be good to go. I would hate for you to buy a new blaster when the one you have is such a good specimen, but we do need to make sure it is ANH.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Im sorry i got mixed up when i said about the scope i actually meant the sight :blush: ,so would the new front site and removal of side D ring be acceptable

Colin

No need to buy another blaster mate, with a little bit of tweeking your one will be good

to go mate. :)

Nothing wrong with your scope, its the sight at the front that needs to be changed

to something more like this

5.jpgBusiness%20End%20after.jpg

this is what you have at the moment which is a rear sight

dsc01850.jpg

Here you can see what it looks like on a ROTJ blaster

E11%20ROTJ%2002.jpg

If you take Aaron up on his offer for one of hes super-dooper front sights all you need to do is

carefully remove your one along with the side 'D' ring and do a little bit of filling and repaint

these small areas.Its not to big of a job mate honestly :)

If you need help, please get in touch with me and I'll more then happy talk you through it. :)

Congratulations on your TK by the way :salute:

Colin

No need to buy another blaster mate, with a little bit of tweeking your one will be good

to go mate. :)

Nothing wrong with your scope, its the sight at the front that needs to be changed

to something more like this

5.jpgBusiness%20End%20after.jpg

this is what you have at the moment which is a rear sight

dsc01850.jpg

Here you can see what it looks like on a ROTJ blaster

E11%20ROTJ%2002.jpg

If you take Aaron up on his offer for one of hes super-dooper front sights all you need to do is

carefully remove your one along with the side 'D' ring and do a little bit of filling and repaint

these small areas.Its not to big of a job mate honestly :)

If you need help, please get in touch with me and I'll more then happy talk you through it. :)

Congratulations on your TK by the way :salute:

Cheers billy,

aye i corrected myself in the previous post i said scope originally but i really meant sight.I have spoken to justin and he has modified the mould for the front site since i bought mine 2 years ago and said to me he would remove the D ring and fit the new site and give its paint a touch up as he painted it originally and its a bit of a special paint job.I am just wanting to check with scott that the new sight would be clearable (although not a good angle of the site in the pic).I have already posted the gun back to justin but if scott says the new sight isnt clearable i will pester Aaron for one of his and post it on to justin to fit and paint. :D

Cheers billy,

aye i corrected myself in the previous post i said scope originally but i really meant sight.I have spoken to justin and he has modified the mould for the front site since i bought mine 2 years ago and said to me he would remove the D ring and fit the new site and give its paint a touch up as he painted it originally and its a bit of a special paint job.I am just wanting to check with scott that the new sight would be clearable (although not a good angle of the site in the pic).I have already posted the gun back to justin but if scott says the new sight isnt clearable i will pester Aaron for one of his and post it on to justin to fit and paint. :D

:D sorry mate , our post must of overlapped :D

If you are going to send it back to have the work done then I would say that their new sight,

whilst not 100% accurate, should be OK. as it is very similar to the Hyperfirm ANH and that passes

Elite standards

E11%20ANH%2002.jpg

Personally, I'd go for Aarons and send it on, as its closer to an original,

but that's just me....I do love my Sterlings :D

You'll probably have to resubmit the update photos of it but Scott will tell you for sure :)

You'll probably have to resubmit the update photos of it but Scott will tell you for sure :)

Just need an updated shot of the blaster, and a shot of the back with the split shown.

Nice work on the 501st acceptance as well!!!!

Just need an updated shot of the blaster, and a shot of the back with the split shown.

Nice work on the 501st acceptance as well!!!!

Thank you scott,

I will update the pics for the blaster when it comes back from justin prob in about 2 to 3 weeks.I will update the pics for the back split and the elastic on the shoulder bells as i have redone them tomorrow evening.

Keep watching :icon_eek:

As promised i have just returned from the dressing room with some new photos of the updated pieces of armor.Firstly the elastc straps on the arm pieces.

P1010555.jpg

and better pics of the kidney /butt plate split

P1010563.jpg

P1010567.jpg

P1010569.jpg

just the blaster to post up when it comes back from justin :D

Colin

You're going to really hate me but I thought that I'd say it before someone else

jumps in ith it. :(

Your belt mate, there should be no rivets showing, they should have covers / caps

over the top at either end and the center.

Colinsrivets.jpg

Sorry mate didn't see them until you posted your update pictures :(