Basic model builing skills good enuff?

Ive put together alot of models in my days,planes,cars,Sci-Fi ships.. should this be efficient enuff to put together armor? Armor seems more intimidating because of its size. Is there a big difference? Anyone know where I can find a thread for the strap systemM I tried to upload pics of my models but the file size is too big.

model building skills help, you will be fine. also get a photobucket account and use that for your photos just copy the link to here and it shows up.

Edited by Darkshadow

You need to put the full URL inside ---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

or copy the direct link on the right side of photobucket under imageĀ links, second one down.Ā then paste it using the imageĀ icon on the second row under the text color and smiley icons.

these look good! you wont have a problem.

a91QMry.jpg

Ā 

N1Q8klc.jpg

Ā 

everything is just bigger with armor lol

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore the image by Sly11, 2020

Nice work! Ā All of my building experience was with models as well before I built the armor and I found that I used many of the same tools and skills I developed from model building. Ā  I think you'll do great!

I think theĀ minimumĀ skills you need to build a TK is theĀ abilityĀ toĀ wieldĀ scissors and smear paste. (glitter and macaroni are optional)

Ā 

Aloha,

Ā 

-Eric