Noob, Good buy?

Megalawl

I think it needs to be in a popup when you sign up to the forums, 110pt bold. Can't be dismissed or closed for at least 5 minutes.

+1

I think it needs to be in a popup when you sign up to the forums, 110pt bold. Can't be dismissed or closed for at least 5 minutes.

GOD!  Thats an AMAZING idea!  These posts are understandable, how are most noobs to know, but it should just smack ya in the face when you sign up!  But boy do these get a bit tiresome! lol!

Maybe when people enter the getting started area we could play a sound of some Sam Kinison type screamer telling people to stay away from ebay.

Standby... our tech support team is working on that as I type this.

-Eric

Maybe when people enter the getting started area we could play a sound of some Sam Kinison type screamer telling people to stay away from ebay.

Standby... our tech support team is working on that as I type this.

-Eric

Someone in some armor should do a short video PSA that would automatically play!   That would be awesome!

OR  we need a Uncle Sam type picture of a TK that says "I Want YOU, to stay away from eBay!!"

Sorry man!  We don't mean to hijack your thread or anything and believe me, it's not you at all!  It's just such a totally common first posting on here that it has a level of Groundhog Day type comedy to those of us us that haunt these boards daily.

All on here are here to help and assist in any way we can to get you in some sweet, sweet armor as soon as you'd like.  Ask anything, anytime. Everyone her is really nice and helpful.  There are no trolls so feel comfortable and free to ask away!

Good luck!