Skunkworks Props E11? Is It Any Good?

Hi All

I was looking the other day for a blaster prop and I stumbled across these guys at skunkworksprops. Have any of you heard of them before? I saw that they do an E11 Blaster, yet I can't seem to find anyone with one. Is it any good?

http://www.skunkworksprops.co.uk/e11.html

Thanks for the help

How can you tell it's a DoopyDoo kit? I don't really have an eye for telling one blaster from the other. All I know is that Doopy kits don't ted to come with a scope rail and this one does (I think). Mathias, you have a real good eye for this kind of stuff (telling different blasters apart from other ones). Thanks

I think it is a doopydoo because it looks like one (moulded T-track, squared mag end-plate and so on). And I think what they are selling is the finished product, not a kit. That would be the only way to warrant the £60 price difference between doopy's £40 and their £100.

I can confirm that it's a doopy scope, and counter. the tube and T Tracks might not be the doopy MK2 kit.

from looking at the photos in detail I can see in the power cells, that it's a doopy style kit.

Is it worth getting it then? Or should I get a Doopy kit instead? I'm amazed that you guys can tell the difference between the blasters!

Depends on how much you value your time. The work is relatively easy and we have some fantastic tutorials/build threads here to teach you how to do it. But if you really just want a finished blaster then this is a good choice.