Two TKs? How Could That Be?

Hey Team... doing an informal survey here....

Does anyone (or has anyone) ever done TWO completely different sets of armor for 501st membership? I have an opportunity to pick up second set of armor (I came up on two wait lists within days of one another). Do you end up getting 2 TK numbers? How does it work?

My new NE kit is BEAUTIFUL and I don't want to paint it to make it an Incinerator Trooper; however, I can get an ATA kit as well. Thought I might do both.

There are people who have made several armours and owned them simultaneously. But it's more common to sell the first before buying the second.

What happens is that it gets added to the DB of costumes you own and are approved. Same thing as if you are making a non-TK costume and get that approved. You do not get a new number however.

If they are different versions you can get both approved. Due to being the same file name they will have to be submitted one at a time to the GWL upload tool. Once the first one is approved and posted you can then submit the second one.

There are many with multipe armors and other costumes, you keep the same id across them all but still would have to be approved for all of them.

I have an approved TK and an approved Tie Pilot. I got the Tie Pilot helmet and found that the armor takes a long time to get so I got the TK and was approved in that first. Then I finished the Tie Fighter a few months after that. When you look at my profile on the 501st page it shows my TK and there is a note under other approved costumes that says Tie Fighter Pilot.

hope that helps.

Can you have a number for a stunt and a number for a hero armor?

You get one number for your membership regardless of costume. Period.

I have 6 approved costumes, but you have the same number with the appropriate first 2 letters. For example, I have 2 different officer costumes, they are both assigned ID-4584, I have 2 Stormtrooper costumes, they are both TK-4584, an Imperial crewman is IC-4584 and a TIE Reserve Pilot that is TI-4584.

So Basically, you can have as many different variations of as many costumes as you want and you will always have your 4 or 5 digit number with the proper 2 letter designation.