TKBoots problem

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the he** did wish26 manage to go back in time? Post date 1970!!!

He didn't. Most likely your browser made a booboo when converting the unixtime timestamp that the forum saves, into your time (and your selected timezone). This conversion is made in your computer, not in his, nor at the server.

Unixtime starts at 00:00:00, Jan 1 1970 and looks like "1363087789" which is the amount of seconds passed since the start.

• 1 month later...

Any of you that have ordered and received boots recently, were these the Discounted boots or regular?

I ordered a pair off Ebay today. Already shipped. Should have them by Friday. TKBoots is selling few odd ball sizes there.

Regular. Like I said, I did not pre-order, but got lucky and grabbed a pair from their last shipment and they were/are pristine. They will let you know up front if they have any imperfect boots available.

E-mail them today about 11 size - out of stock :(

Alexey keep an eye out on your emails. Another guy asked for a specific size & received an email saying they were out of stock. Then the next day or so he received another email saying a pair was found & they were his if he still wantd the.