TK-4737 Requesting ROTJ Centurion Status [CFO*][74]

tigresa

Do you want I put them upper than now?

Yes. This is a good tutorial on how it can be made better. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22497-howto-align-tube-stipes-on-your-helmet/

I have some suggestions for making this even better.

In picture 1, you have what might be the undersuit coming out near the shoulder, try getting a tigher undersuit that doesn't do that, or if is a strap, secure it better to stop showing like that.

Shorten the holster straps. Not by so much, but maybe a few cm's. ROTJ troopers had both long and short holster straps, but this is on the extreme end of the spectrum.

In pictures 2 and 5 you can quite clearly see how strange the thermal detonator is attached. Like it's not pushed down far enough. Don't wear it like that. Maybe it's just a a thing you forgot to check when putting on the armour, but since this is supposed to be a review, I would expect people to put up their best pictures, and to dress carefully and make sure everything is "perfect".

With that said, you do check all the requirements, and are therefore approved! :duim:

I have some suggestions for making this even better.

In picture 1, you have what might be the undersuit coming out near the shoulder, try getting a tigher undersuit that doesn't do that, or if is a strap, secure it better to stop showing like that.

Shorten the holster straps. Not by so much, but maybe a few cm's. ROTJ troopers had both long and short holster straps, but this is on the extreme end of the spectrum.

In pictures 2 and 5 you can quite clearly see how strange the thermal detonator is attached. Like it's not pushed down far enough. Don't wear it like that. Maybe it's just a a thing you forgot to check when putting on the armour, but since this is supposed to be a review, I would expect people to put up their best pictures, and to dress carefully and make sure everything is "perfect".

With that said, you do check all the requirements, and are therefore approved! :duim:

Thanks a lot!!!!! :smiley-sw013::peace:

I were nervous the day of the photos, so I dress in that way you see :6: :6: :6:

I'll put more accurate photos by the next year .......

A question, Am I a Kudos?????? :rolleyes:

First woman ROTJ Centurion in the world............. :icon_beg:

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am so thrilled to see more ROTJ Centurions. A fantastic job all-around. Very well done, indeed.

• 2 weeks later...