Mannaquin suggestions

cha0s

I made my own and will be trying my Armor on it this weekend--------------- there are a few builds in the how to section

There are also the flexible Morplan mannequins which IMO are great especially if you get a sale. I have one and is really cool

----------

*Link removed by Locitus because Morplan is doing a search engine optimization and apparently old links interfere with that so they asked us to remove it.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

On 12/19/2012 at 5:54 AM, cha0s said:

Can anyone suggest a good mannequin to display my armor? I saw some on ebay but would like one where the feet and hands can come off to get the armor on a little easier. Thanks

I have flexible posable mannequins available. They are great for armor and I have sold many to legion members (including the Florida garrison). You can learn more about them at the link below. I am currently out of stock but will have more in 2-3 weeks.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13

On 12/21/2012 at 10:14 AM, TK6294 said:

I have flexible posable mannequins available. They are great for armor and I have sold many to legion members (including the Florida garrison). You can learn more about them at the link below. I am currently out of stock but will have more in 2-3 weeks.

-----------

Very nice indeed :duim:

Top notch can you ship to the UK?

Yes...but it is very expensive to ship because of the size and volume of the box. It typically runs 2-3 times the cost of the mannequin. If you contact me directly I can provide my source which may be able to supply you direct at a lower cost.

• 2 months later...

My TKProducts posable mannequin arrived today and it was a snap to assemble. Surprisingly lightweight and flexible but firm, bends where you bend it, and stays that way until you change it. Worth every penny! Thanks Jim!

So there it stands, awaiting armor. Now it's down to Rob & Simon. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. *cackles and careless lightning*

Edited by flerndip

Got my flexable mannequin from ebay , it was a shop used morplan one because it had dirt marks on it's feet i was lucky and got it for £80 result :)

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 3 years later...