Public Service Announcement

captsafe66

Hello,

My name is Mark Ryner, TK-4584, and I am a Star Wars costume addict, it has been 3 days since my last troop and I am getting the shakes. It was hard for me, I was only able to change once and I had to do that in the parking lot, due to he fact they put civilians in our changing area.

The Troop before that, the night before, I was withness to a problem we all have seen more and more lately...yes...I'm talking about...Pre-mature Expicxulation! That dreaded disorder that causes some poor picture takers to pre-maturely press the button on the camera or phone, causing an out of frame pic to be taken. This is not a victomless disease. It not only effects the taker but the subjects of the pic, usually in the form of cramps in the extremities from holding a pose for a prolonged period.

Please, if you suffer from this malody, get help soon. Major advances have been made in the perscription drug industry, specifically...Cheezagra. This miracle of modern medicine will stiffen the itchy trigger finger of the sufferer it allow a slower responce time, allowing the pic to be perfect most everytime.

Caution, if your finger becomes stiff for more than 4 hours, please seek emergency medical help.

---------------

Grumpy Cat said your garrison's photographer didn't want to read the 2 inch thick book on her camera and her evil twin is no longer allowed to fill in as her backup. :P [i'll be calling in that prescription to the cvs pharmacy.] The side effects of that med includes blurred vision, flash lighting sensitivity, numb fingertips, and dry mouth.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I am the only person in my entire family who does not suffer from this disease. Our family photo albums are nothing but blurred, cut off heads, out of focus pics. The only good pics are the ones I'm not in because I was taking the picture.

Oh, and how about those shots where they always put peoples' heads in the horizontal center of the frame? Then the entire top half of the pic is just the background wall. I hate that!

Edited by Laspector