New armour dealer in Denmark

One of the members of Nordic Garrison stumbled across this the other day and I wanted to share it with you, for a proper inspection.

--------

Its being offered from some guys from Shadow Legion which is a Danish group, kinda like 501st, but they are not doing it for charity and they dont have the same costume standars as us.

Some of the parts look like the way TM does his armour, but this could be a coincidence.

They are charging 4000 danish Kroner (roughly 435£ or 700$) for the plastic to vacu form this armour and helmet, and then offer the vacu forming for free if you buy the plastic from them. So in theory you aint buying armour, just plastic pieces and then vacu forming it yourself...in theory.

Sounds a bit shady to me, but I could be mistaken.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Interesting, but these guys got no clue on how to paint a helmet ANH style:

http://static.wix.com/media/0a4f9c_e3b01912c9613cad5e94a7afbf27ffa3.jpg_srz_271_294_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

My danish is not that good, in fact it does not exist :D

Have they revealed the origin of the molds?

Nope. Just say they have some, but not if they made them themselves.

And I want to correct a mistake i made. They are not a part of Shadow Legion, just work closely together with them.

Also the trooper Decals they are selling look veryfamiliar. I believe they are from trooperbay.

That´s mysterious.

Strange things going on in Denmark....

Is anyone in contact with them and can testify the origin?

Edited by Minuteman

Interesting, but these guys got no clue on how to paint a helmet ANH style:

http://static.wix.co...20_0.00_jpg_srz

My danish is not that good, in fact it does not exist :D

Have they revealed the origin of the molds?

vocoder is really bad! but those frown teeth look really silly!

You've only got to look at the pulls showing the rest of the moulds to get a strong hint that's recasted.

Most people who make moulds from scratch make everything nice and pretty and smooth, even the waste areas. those look like they've had something like plaster poured into them.

Check out the ends of the bicep here

http://htatinfo.wix.com/htat#!fotos/c60z

Edited by john danter

I remember I browsed the guy's facebook photos for hours, catching some lolz. He's Shadow Legion Troopers DK alright, and he's the contact on this dealer site. What it implies is completely off topic but if I used my contacts to find out more (i.e. insinuate things) I bet it'll start a fire between the NG and the SL ^_^

They are presumably the preferred dealer for the SL troopers, but the SL have nothing on us. The way I see it they ruin their own armors from start to end, waste money and make these guys rich.

So no, I don't want to know. This is going to be another RTA-like topic and imply that NG has to do something about it.

Edited by Nicky