ANH Hero Centurion

My first build is almost done, a few little bits to sort out here and there.

What I was wondering is, for centurion status you need the split rivets, now, these split rivets were used to attach the strapping that holds the armour together correct me if I am mistaken. To achieve Centurion do these rivets need to perform the same function or can they be just for show, can I use poppers to hold it all together?

the split rivets are only used in some sections not all locations!

only the left side of the torso has 6 split rivets! also one in the cod and 2 on the thigh!

the rest can be poppers!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

As Mathias said, the split rivets on the left side are great when setup functional. The only problem is that the suit can't come apart there any more, so if you need to pack it up really really tightly in a limited space, you won't be able to separate the ab and kidney pieces. Weigh the options, functional or not, but regardless, you can get your centurion, they just need to be there and be split!

@ FunkyTrigger cheers, I'm quite proud of it, and yes that was a brilliant point about storage hence the poppers.

@ TKBondservnt I'm honestly not sure, the neck seal and boots are borrowed untill I can afford my own, how do they differ?

The Hero seal will be taller in the back with more ribs, as well as having a longer bib in the front and back but not covering the sides. Check the CRL for the specifics, but you will need to get a hero seal to really do the setup right and get centurion.

There are some photo references around (I don't have a link sadly) of the hero seal and bib. The seal you are wearing is a stunt seal, has the same number of ribs all around and probably only has a very small ring of fabric under it.

I agree with you Funky. The only other possibility is a RS, since they are very similar in their accuracy if I've actually paid attention, and have it right.

Riveting used to make a fantastic neck seal, but he's no longer very active. This one seems to be the most popular current hero neck seal:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/13511-for-sale-anh-hero-neckseal/

The linked seal seems to be the best and super accurate bib attached. The price is pretty high, but from the people who have bought it, they rave about it. Darman also makes them. You can PM him here on FISD, and his are half the price. I have a Darman and it works just like it should. Just make sure you tell him you want a Hero with a big bib.

Before anyone thinks otherwise I'll just say that I'm not endorsing anyone in particular. I just picked the first link I saw that had several happy customers. There are of course others that make them, and you should pick the one you feel is right for you and your budget. :)

Look's good mate the armour that is not to sure about the tash :P .

IMHO , Might want to slim down the bisceps a tad looks like you have room to and will look so much better , but remember still to have anouth room dont make them really tight ;)

Paul TM make's the best Hero out there iam in ore of my TM Replica Luke suite :smiley-sw013:

And i got my Hero neckseal made by RebelScum and it is the Dog's B)

Cant wait till this bad boy is done and see you fully kitted up B)