Posting items For Sale/Trade - Personal items

Hello all,

New member here. about 10 years ago I was really into starwars prop making and such, but I have kind of lost interest. I have some Items that people may want, and was pointed to this group by a member on theRPF. I joined, but it will not let me post an item for sale. I reviewed the guildlines and such and cannot find rules regarding posting in the for sale area, such as minimum member age, or post requirements.

Can anybody help me out here?

Sorry for not responding. Appears that I was not get nofied of replies to my post.

I started off a while ago with just collecting and building starwars props. That moved into model building (mostly scratchbuilt) and now I am doing costume related builds - but not for star wars.

During my prop collecting I bought a bunch of stuff I thought I could use, or looked similar to something in one of the movies. I have the usual stuff, like heiland and graflex flash handles and what not, but I do have a mostly complete L2a3 sterling demilitarized kit, a couple azimuth scopes as well as a handful of hengstler counters (not eagle variants unfortunatley).

I always wanted to do a stormtrooper costume, but I do not really have the build for it.