And then get a portrait done like so for your anniversary

And by then 'Best Girlfriend Ever' will have lost all meaning

hey there is one way you could up the ante

You could be the droid he's looking for

For xmas, right

And then get a portrait done like so for your anniversary

And by then 'Best Girlfriend Ever' will have lost all meaning

Ā 

Haha that's very true, I've been looking for bathing suits like that, never knew they made dresses. That's pretty nifty :P

And Juan there's a few things that need to be fixed. He already cleaned the suit, but the gun needs a new paint job and theres a few stitches missing on the gloves. As well as the left arm for the shoulder piece is missing a band that holds it tight (if that makes sense)

Other then that it fits him very well and he very happy with it :) infact he wore it for a few hours last night haha

As well as the left arm for the shoulder piece is missing a band that holds it tight (if that makes sense)

Easy fix! do you have the missing elastic band? If not, just go to your local hobby store and buy some black elastic that looks like your

other elastic strap (I believe they're a half inch) and glue the new one near the bottom of the shoulder with either super glue or E6000.

Use your other shoulder bell as a guide :)

Easy fix! do you have the missing elastic band? If not, just go to your local hobby store and buy some black elastic that looks like your

other elastic strap (I believe they're a half inch) and glue the new one near the bottom of the shoulder with either super glue or E6000.

Use your other shoulder bell as a guide :)

Ā 

Yeah.. there's still dried glue on the inside of the shoulder bell, so I've got a nice guide. Haha. Just a matter of getting time to go to the store. I also want to get smaller elastic and little snaps for the shins. They keep trying to open in the back.

Ā 

Also, reading this thread is gold. Glad to see everyone enjoys my girlfriend as much as I do.

Plus one for tksomething! I bought my armor my girl would have though less than a month after we got her a Tx which we hope to power build over thanksgiving break! There are some of us that are lucky! Troop on!!

being ESB, we're meant to not have those for Expert Infantry status

Remember that insane list I showed you a few pages back?

One of the blue things was not having those straps

I had to pull mine out for my Expert badge

being ESB, we're meant to not have those for Expert Infantry status

Remember that insane list I showed you a few pages back?

One of the blue things was not having those straps

I had to pull mine out for my Expert badge

Yea.. I read that.

The best part of the armor was that it was ESB armor. ESB is my favorite of the originals.

But doesn't it say they can be there, they just can't be shown?

I just hate how wonky my shoulder bell is.. It just wants to fly away and it bothers me haha. Is there another way to keep it in line, while keeping expert status?

Right you are, they are allowed so long as they're not visible

Ā 

you could always glue it back in, but higher up so it isn't showing

Ā 

I'm guessing there is no strap directly connecting the shoulder bell to the bicep thusly:

664957_407287726003355_2087506936_o.jpg

That's how I keep mine in check

Works a treat, though I'm 99% certain the movie suits didn't have them (biceps were fully free-floating)

Edited by Darth Furious

Yea.. I read that.

The best part of the armor was that it was ESB armor. ESB is my favorite of the originals.

But doesn't it say they can be there, they just can't be shown?

I just hate how wonky my shoulder bell is.. It just wants to fly away and it bothers me haha. Is there another way to keep it in line, while keeping expert status?

Ā 

Put the original strap back in there. The ESB suits all have them and the CRL is wrong!

Ā 

Do yourself a favour and listen to someone who knows about original armour ;)

Paul is right on here

And he truly is an expert

Ā 

Just in case you didn't know

The TM brand name in your suit stands for TrooperMaster

Paul here is TrooperMaster (it's not just a clever name he picked)

Haha. Alright. I'm getting all excited. I need to fix this and my shinplate quickly since I was already invited to attend the Christmas Parade at Disney on the 30th.

Also, since the CRL is wrong.. if I'm applying for EIB or Cent, I'll need to hide the straps correct?

And this is awesome.. having all these well known TKs commenting. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Mathias is the guy you gotta impress to get EIB or Cent., it's up to him, ultimately

As Paul said, the straps should be there

they should be hidden, though

Ā 

This pic is worth a million words, stare at it until your eyes burn

Ā 

621524_379833302082131_1951603379_o.jpg

Ā 

Note especially how low the biceps are sitting