Grey drop boxes for TKC's ?

cobra

I may just not know enough about gaming, this game, skins etc to have a solid opinion either way. What I do know is that every time I see a TKC the drop boxes are white. That makes me think we should change the CRL to make them white unless someone has a stronger evidence based opinion.

-Eric

Doh! And my TKC has grey drop boxes because that's what the standard was at the time. Dang it - better get my centurion pictures in before the CRL changes.

Hurry, hurry, hurry!!!!

Yeah, but that presumes I have paint to match, a place to do painting to begin with, etc. Else it's just putting on a suit and taking pictures.

Your TKC is weathered anyway, don't worry so much about matching paint.

Or you can sand off the paint and polish the ABS back up to whatever shine you like. ;)

Might have to get rid of my grey drop boxes now :P

while we're at it, can we do something about having the saber as a canon accessory?

The TKC character clearly doesn't have one, it's just the starkiller player model with the TKC skin that everyone is using for reference.

Might have to get rid of my grey drop boxes now :P

while we're at it, can we do something about having the saber as a canon accessory?

The TKC character clearly doesn't have one, it's just the starkiller player model with the TKC skin that everyone is using for reference.

TADA!