What helmet was the TE helmet???

then I have no clue :(:unsure: , but now I'm waiting for the big guns to come out and start shooting their loaded opinions at eachother :lol:

I scanned all the way through ANH and couldnt find his helmet, BUT. I did notice that alot of stunts only had three teeth cut out. The fourth was just white on alot of them. I also noticed that most of the background helmets mic tips were white rimmed and not black always. What a bunch of crappy helmets!!! :) I love em'.....

brian R?

Ā 

i thought TE casted actual more than one

Ā 

Yeah, its the brian r. helmet but I was hoping for a screen identification. Matt also got ahold of the Dave M. Helmet too, I thnk. I dont think the Brian R. was ever anywhere near the camera. Possibly in the background when vader walked by the squad in the death star.

Yes, it's the brian r. that was cast and molds were made from the insides. It previously was owned by Matt.

The Dave M. (the SFS screen identified helmet) was never owned by Matt, but only passed through his hands on it's way to Dave M. No internal or extenal molds were ever made of this helmet. Only the earcaps were cast. This is also the helmet that was scanned.

Ā 

Ā 

Not trying to instigate fight or anything, just wanting to help clarify.

Yes, it's the brian r. that was cast and molds were made from the insides. It previously was owned by Matt.

The Dave M. (the SFS screen identified helmet) was never owned by Matt, but only passed through his hands on it's way to Dave M. No internal or extenal molds were ever made of this helmet. Only the earcaps were cast. This is also the helmet that was scanned.

Ā 

Ā 

Not trying to instigate fight or anything, just wanting to help clarify.

Gino - this is the exact same info I've heard from several folks so if you're wrong a lot of other people are too :D

Gino - this is the exact same info I've heard from several folks so if you're wrong a lot of other people are too :D

Ā 

Yup - thats my understanding too.

Ā 

For those who haven't seen it, here's Brian helmet, its on the Real/ANH Trooper page (which is getting waaaay too long and probably a bit out of date too)

Ā 

origBrFront1.jpg

Ā 

origBrFront2.jpg

Ā 

origBrside1.jpg

Ā 

Cheers

Ā 

Jez

Thanks as always for sharing, jez :pint1:

Wow, wrong as usual gino.

Ā 

I woned the SFS helmet for more than a year and then it was sold to Dave M. You should know this gino. Dave wastrying to buy the SFS helmet from me after I got it in from the owner and chickened out on the prices I was offered.

Ā 

I dont know where you get this contorted mis-information from.

Ā 

I bought BOTH helmets. I molded the entire First helmet. I molded the ears from the second helmet.

Ā 

gino is again wrong on his information.

Ā 

From the experts/owners mouth folks.

Ā 

T*E

I didn't see that comin :rolleyes: I wish we could be more civil about these things, but I guess that will never happen <_< oh well :pint1: