TK-6280 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[56][RT*]

MattyJ

Hi, is there more I need to do? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :)

Mathias spent much of his free time today helping me break our forum software in new and amazingly annoying ways. I'm sure he'll take a peek some time in the Swedish AM (which is soon)

Aloha,

-Eric

Hello and good morning!

I'm glad you like the doopy blaster. :)

The only adjustment I can think of that is an easy fix before I approve you is to raise the belt a bit. If you compare yourself to the cardboard cutout you'll see you're wearing the belt too low.

Obviously I'll want picture proof once you've done the cover strips, but since they aren't required yet I'd say that if you move the belt up you're good to go. :)

Hi Mathias,

I have adjusted the height of the belt now.

mirrorflipversion_zpsaae3e9c4.jpg

EDIT - I just fixed the image so the mirror was flipped to make the orientation correct on the AB plate. Didn't want any confusion!!!

Sorry about the photo self portrait. My wife is over taking photos of me now! lol!

Thanks Mat

Edited by MattyJ

Oh and badass RT btw.

Thanks dude! you've got yourself to blame for it! after all it was your thread that guided me through the nasties... I can't believe it has taken me close to 6 months to get this done. I even purchased all my elastic and velcro from the USA to get exactly what everyone seems to use. You can't get industrial strength stuff in NZ and any shipping from the USA is pure evil no thanks to the Flat Rate system you guys use. I don't need to tell you that though huh? They consider Hawaii outside the USA too lol!

Mat

While technically still too low, this is mainly an inaccuracy with the kit rather than user error, so I'll let this pass.

Approved. Well done Sir! :duim:

And come back with pictures when you have the cover strips. ;)

Thanks and especially for the finer detail help. I plan to keep bettering things as I get clear and precise CORRECT info.

Have a good day up there!

Cheers Mat :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Congratulations! Excellent work with the blaster, and great attitude with the adjustments.

Thanks man! I was so excited to be so close after so sooo long working on it I had to nail it bang on. I'm going to keep working on my blaster now to get it as screen accurate as I can. That milling with the dremel was addictive. I wanted to start boring into everything!! I think that section where the folding stock is could have some work done to it too.

Do you know if those small fill in sections between the three rods that stick out of the counter box are supposed to be like that or are they there for support during casting? In talking about the rods where the RED wires go into in my blaster pics above in this thread...

Thanks for your support along the way!

:jc_doublethumbup:

Mat

Congrats, was worth all the work :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Cheers mate. yeah it sure was. So glad I didn't have much to change. The blaster build was actually fun. I now want to fine tune that even more..

Thanks for your support.

Mat

Cheers mate. yeah it sure was. So glad I didn't have much to change. The blaster build was actually fun. I now want to fine tune that even more..

Thanks for your support.

Mat

Blaster came out really well, you can never stop improving, the more I read the more I learn. Found this is addictive and may be building more. Keep up the good work :salute: