Proposal for official FISD Tshirt

TK-42779

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the blue i think that it represents Stormtroopers better then red. red reminds me of Sith Lords but of course thats just my opinion hope it gets approved though. Just an idea as well maybe you could incorporate a Supporters badge on it and put some of the proceeds towards a charity.

That's a good idea. Let's see what the higher ups think! I'm just ready for it to be approved so then I can say I have contributed to the FISD cause! :D

DLfor2012_zps328b06a1.jpg

The blue looks much better, could allways put a bit of yellow there too, like the fisd badge. Going well keep up the good work

That's a good idea. Let's see what the higher ups think! I'm just ready for it to be approved so then I can say I have contributed to the FISD cause! :D

DLfor2012_zps328b06a1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool on this tee, it would be cool to also have some that say "My "fill in" is an Expert Infantry TK" or "My "fill in" is an Centurion TK"

Have the"My "fill in" is an Expert Infantry TK"shirts be blue, and the "My "fill in" is an Centurion TK" shirts in Maroon (same colors as the ribbon/badges)

My-Boyfriend-is-a-Stormtrooper.jpg

Now for the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Tee, I liking the color and design, but you try adding one more TK to it to see what it looks like. I know you said to keep down cost you are trying to not add too many colors to the graphic. What would do to the price to add/make the font the same yellow as the yellow in the FISD logo? Please, can wee see the font in yellow with a black online?

New concept!! I tried to get the blue as close to the blue on the FISD patches that I saw a picture of.

Screenshot_2012-09-21-15-12-17_zps2d6f268e.png

• 3 weeks later...