My Hyperfirm is delivering today!

TK-42779

I felt that In should share my excitement. Lol I am doing my first TK build and have ordered almost everything I need. I went with a Hyperfirm blaster as my first blaster (I will test my lack of crafting skills on a Doopy later. Lol) and it will arrive today marking this as officially the first day of this project taking off I suppose!! (My Eastbay body suit pieces arrive tomorrow but those aren't quite as exciting. Haha) *sigh* :ph34r:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Looking good, you could do a few mods to it if you wanted, just the fine details, it is pretty weathered too so an option of a new coat of paint is there too then a little less weathering.

I like the weathering! Lol Never having any experience with anything like this before I was expecting certain details to be different for the price tag l was expecting things like the scope and barrel to be cleaner and more prepped (No offence Lewis! I love the blaster!! Lol) but after further research I came to the conclusion that having it cast off the original model and the fact that it is built to take some trooping I made a good purchase. I am reading threads about customization on the Hyperfirm but I really don't think I am going to mess with it much.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yay! Mine is scheduled to arrive today. I plan on adding a D ring to mine and making any other light mods to get it up to standard for centurion. It gives me something to do while I wait on the ATA wait list for armor. Good luck!

Must be soo many of us on the waiting list making blasters LOL :laugh1:

Yay! Mine is scheduled to arrive today. I plan on adding a D ring to mine and making any other light mods to get it up to standard for centurion. It gives me something to do while I wait on the ATA wait list for armor. Good luck!

18 weeks is a long long time when you are new and anxious. The plus side is it forces me to do my homework on how to build and what mistakes I can avoid. There is a wealth of knowledge from those that built before.

What mods do you have planned, Leonard?

I'm planning on adding a D ring, mod the scope sight with some clear plastic and cross hairs, and possibly mod the barrel with a plastic tip. I have to do some more looking into what else I can do to polish the look. There are some good threads around here.

I made a few mods so far. I used a picture I found online of an odometer for the counter and I used a picture of the sights from the forum to create a 4x6 photo. I had the photo developed and I cut the "decals" out and used some white glue on the "odometer" (as it may need replacing in the future) and used a magnifying loop from a Clip-On 7/8" Double 5X 5X Loupe Set from Amazon for the back glass (super glued). For the front sight I used a googly eye that I painted the inter barrel ----------

I still need to order a D ring and am debating about carving out the front sight posts...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed