pattrooper

td4541

hello

I just tried my armor on yesterday and the strapping system is velcro, when i put it on a few of the peices I noticed neede more strapping, where i need more strapping is holding the ab plate to the chest peice and the ab peice to the kidney plate. Would it be better to use snaps for these instead of velcro?

Gotta agree with Locitus here. The only really reasonable place for velcro is the back of the shins. There are a couple other places you might be able to make ti work, but snaps will serve you much better and help you to avoid wardrobe malfunctions mid-troop.

I have to say the guys steered me away from velcro at the start, and I am extremely grateful they did. I am all snaps. I spend a lot of time fixing velcro-troopers at troops :P

So if you're making repairs/upgrades, go snaps.

I have to say the guys steered me away from velcro at the start, and I am extremely grateful they did. I am all snaps. I spend a lot of time fixing velcro-troopers at troops :P

So if you're making repairs/upgrades, go snaps.

Just curious...what is the advantage of snaps over velcro?

Just curious...what is the advantage of snaps over velcro?

Long term durability and reliability... Even if you only troop once a year.

-Eric