Ribbed Neckseal Question

Steven,

I just met Eric at Trik Toys this past week...spent 2 hours at his home yesterday doing some sound work for my bucket... Super person.... great customer service...

Funny you should ask.... I picked up a neck seal of his... AWESOME!!!! Very well made....nice ribs and easy to put on. I dont...actually I know...you won't find a better one for that price.

Tell him I referred you to him.... he'll hook you up.

If you need a Pauldron....he's got those also. Unfortunately the (10) that he had at his home had already been spoken for...so I have one coming. They were really nice also...

Good luck...and have fun!

As soon as I posted this, I read your post in the Sound F/X thread and you mentioned his neckseals, lol. I'm pretty sure his are good and not a bad price to boot. I just wanted to make sure before I put in an order. Also, I love Colorado Springs, and Colorado in general. I can't wait to go back, it's been too long since I've been there, I think 5 years now. Maybe in a year or two, depending on my job situation. Thanks for the info.

Yeah... the thing about his neck seals...is that they are very comfortable.

I have no doubt that it will be perfectly fine to wear for an extended period of time...even on the longest of troops...

Colorado Springs is a great place to live... My wife and I moved here from Fort Lauderdale back in 1994 and we haven't missed it a day (except for the beach and scuba diving).

Good luck to you... and enjoy the seal if you get it.

Yeah, I was eyeing that as well. Triktoys looks good, but the neckseal+shipping would be about the price of that one piece underarmor/neckseal. I might hold off for that. I guess I need to ask TK4205 if he is still making these.

I'm think he is, he is going to start standardizing the sizes so its easier on him to produce them :)

I like Mrs. TK409's quite a bit too. Could someone post pix of the TrikToys - would be great to see for comparison.

And yeah, I also have one of Wyatt's. I have to say never worrying about forgetting your neckseal is a real pleasure.

I like Mrs. TK409's quite a bit too. Could someone post pix of the TrikToys - would be great to see for comparison.

And yeah, I also have one of Wyatt's. I have to say never worrying about forgetting your neckseal is a real pleasure.

I have one of each and Wyatt's all in one is just so much easier. Plus, I love the looks of shock from other troopers when I just zip up the back and I'm done with my shirt. :lol:

I have one of each and Wyatt's all in one is just so much easier. Plus, I love the looks of shock from other troopers when I just zip up the back and I'm done with my shirt. :lol:

yeah huh Ed :D

• 4 weeks later...