building stormtrooper armour

Get a new chest plate would bne your best bet mate.

You also appear to have several other parts missing such as back plate, belt, drop boxes ,kidney and butt and biceps. Are these missing or just not pictured? You will also need a different knee plate for a Stormtrooper (TK) and the detail plates for the ab section.

Good luck regardless of the route you choose. :)

Get a new chest plate would bne your best bet mate.

You also appear to have several other parts missing such as back plate, belt, drop boxes ,kidney and butt and biceps. Are these missing or just not pictured? You will also need a different knee plate for a Stormtrooper (TK) and the detail plates for the ab section.

Good luck regardless of the route you choose. :)

yeah the other parts aren't in the picture i wanted an idea about the chest I'm making sand trooper armour

ah, ok.

Def replace the chest. ATA makes a very affordable chest piece, contact supertrooper here on FISD for quotes on pieces. there are several other sources for pieces you will need trooperbay.com and the ongoing sales forum are great spots to get gear.

I´m just curious : Why have you bought a stormtrooper kit with a snowtrooper chest, if you want to do a stormtrooper? Was it that cheap?

i know everyone says don't buy off ebay but i saw this kit for cheap with the snow trooper chest and it turned out a lot cheaper to buy this and buy a chest plate separate

• 4 weeks later...

Yep i was goona say....Dengar armor...i see its been pointed out a couple of times already. Yep Dengar is a bounty hunter from ESB that you see briefly when Vader is briefing the bounty hunters about finding the millennium falcon. The armor is painted a rust/brown color and worn over a grey jumpsuit.