Additional photos for Centurion requirements:

DSCN4273.jpg

IMG_20120624_173052.jpg

DSCN4277.jpg

DSCN4280.jpg

DSCN4284.jpg

DSCN4283.jpg

DSCN4275.jpg

How come your tears and traps are different in some of the pictures? I realize that you probably had the decals upgraded, but I'd like to see some preparation before submitting by making sure that all pictures used are up to spec. For all that I know, you might as well have used someone else's helmet pictures.

With that said, your armour does look good and I'll spend more time reviewing it once this is cleared up.

I upgraded the decals last night - so, the ones in my EIB submission came with the helmet, the pictures below my 'first' boot picture are with the Dave M decals. The very last picture of the rear traps was taken out on my workbench, next to my forearm armor (you can see it on the left of the forearm picture). Please let me know what I need to do to provide additional clarification.

Edited by boomshakra

Copying photos from your EIB thread is fine as long as the armour in the pictures are of Centurion grade. If not, they should not be included here. I mean no offence. I just need to put my foot down in order to not let this become a trend.

So with that said, what I would like to see is that any picture copied from your EIB thread that includes elements that are not of Centurion spec to be retaken and updated herein.

Copying photos from your EIB thread is fine as long as the armour in the pictures are of Centurion grade. If not, they should not be included here. I mean no offence. I just need to put my foot down in order to not let this become a trend.

No offence taken - I'll be happy to re-take full armor pictures if that is what is necessary

I'll suit up this afternoon & re-submit - do you just need the front/back/sides/action pictures? It's kind of early to wake up my photographer... ;)

Edited by boomshakra

I edited my earlier reply, but you replied so fast that maybe you missed that.

Essentially any picture that is copied from your EIB thread that does not show armour of Centurion spec needs retaking.

Again - thanks for the clarification. I got a little carried away once I had the new decals applied & have been anxious to try for Centurion ever since getting my EIB approval :). I appreciate you being direct about what is required. I certainly don't want the approval of my submission to start a 'trend' of you getting everyone's EIB pictures all over again that don't reflect all the changes/upgrades in their armor when they go for Centurion.

Hi

Thanks for the new pictures. Although I don't really grasp why you chose to wear your plastic hand guards for the pictures. The point of the rubber gloves is to use them! Don't just buy them and stick them on a shelf people! :P

I think I have seen enough, and don't have much to comment on that is not inherit from the armour itself. However, you could wear your biceps a bit lower. You're obviously a tall guy since you need RT-MOD so you should have the arm length to wear the biceps properly. I'd also recommend moving the belt clips on your TD further out towards the end caps. Pretty much all the way so that they are touching the caps.

With that said, you are finally approved. :duim:

Hi

Thanks for the new pictures. Although I don't really grasp why you chose to wear your plastic hand guards for the pictures. The point of the rubber gloves is to use them! Don't just buy them and stick them on a shelf people! :P

I think I have seen enough, and don't have much to comment on that is not inherit from the armour itself. However, you could wear your biceps a bit lower. You're obviously a tall guy since you need RT-MOD so you should have the arm length to wear the biceps properly. I'd also recommend moving the belt clips on your TD further out towards the end caps. Pretty much all the way so that they are touching the caps.

With that said, you are finally approved. :duim:

Thank you sir! I'm working on the bicep adjustment...it's a matter of getting the snap plate between that & the shoulder in *just* the right place, so it is being taken care of. I'll also see what I can do about the TD - I appreciate all of your and everyone elses feedback!

YES!! :smiley-sw013: More EIB's and Centurions in CTX!!! :D

VERY WELL DESERVED!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: Congratulations, Brother!! :icon_bow:

:peace:

Hope to troop with you someday soon!!

- Berban

Edited by Berbs42

YES!! :smiley-sw013: More EIB's and Centurions in CTX!!! :D

VERY WELL DESERVED!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: Congratulations, Brother!! :icon_bow:

:peace:

Hope to troop with you someday soon!!

- Berban

We have a pretty full schedule of events - i'm sure we'll be trooping together soon!