E-11 Blaster Resin prop kit form ebay.. comments?

Dday

I bought the following:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370626563001&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:3160

for $75

It looks fairly accurate and considering the hasbro kits and so on were 75+, I figured I couldn't go wrong with this.

comments?

I'd say that's a very good purchase, Derrek.

You might want to make your own rail though - one that is longer, slightly thinner & screws into the rear sight. The one you've bought there is designed to be screwed into the receiver, Tunisian-style, which doesn't match the rest of the parts.

Cheers, Andy

Its a resin re-cast of a Master Replica, these have been doing the rounds in one form or another for years now (Maker Of Things being just one of them).

They are quite brittle and don't stand up very well for trooping but they can make a good display piece.

Doopy's in my opion is a far better option. :)

Now that I have found a site dedicated to trooping and actually nicely run like this place, I'm sure to be coming here for my parts. As it is right now, it's all about waiting for all the current parts to come in and sort the good from the bad.