Spandex suit

I went with an open face superfansuit from superfansuits.com, has anyone used these and have an opinion? It was really the only place I could find a full body suit for someone in my size (super freakishly tall).

As they don't have a suit with no head I opted for a open face, instead of wearing a baklava for in the helmet. I think I"m going to be sweating my nads off.

Opinions?

I don't have exactely this suit but I used to have a single-piece body suit made of spandex or at least some artifical fiber stuff (don't know the proper english term for that fabric, you get the idea)

After the first troop I got these dark purple marks at the return edges and after each troop there was more of that color that kinda wore off of the suit into the HIPS material. Not even magic erasers helped here, only sanding.

I'm back to a cotton undersuit now. I'm not saying this is going to happen with your spandex suit but watch out for these marks and discard that suit ASAP if you notice them.

Excellent tip, thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will keep on the lookout for this type of color bleeding out.

Not the best option. If you end up looking for a better option, check out Eastbay.com for some great deals. They offer 2-for-1(s) all the time and the products are really good. Very comparable to Under Armor gear.

I'd be afraid of a one piece. At least with a 2 piece bathroom breaks are a little easier. Just my personal opinion.

I took advice from here and went with Eastbay and I love it!

Edited by Pfneisl

Two pieces are preferable by far! Having a top and bottom gives you much more flexibility, plus if you get a snag or rip in either the top or the bottom you can easily replace one or the other. If you get a rip in a body suit, the whole thing can be out of commision.

I went to eastbay and found some products but am not sure about them, they are polyester and spandex, and look shiny as well. Can anyone who has bought form them or another company give me a link to the right product? I just want to get it right this time instead of trial and error.