ATA vs MTK helmet - which is bigger?

i like my MTK...my am kit came with an FX...if you have a bigger head just use the FX,,,,it is still 501st approved and rember the only reason people dont like them is it makes us look like we have booble heads ..but if you already have a big head it might fit.......

i like my MTK...my am kit came with an FX...if you have a bigger head just use the FX,,,,it is still 501st approved and rember the only reason people dont like them is it makes us look like we have booble heads ..but if you already have a big head it might fit.......

We're also talking about grandfathering it, which if it passes would not allow new members to wear it.

I wear a 7 7/8" hat and the ATA I'm building fits fine. I have to "twist" it on but once on there is plenty of room.

Everyone not using FX need to do that. Even Luke Skywalker (take a close look at the prison rescue scene).

the only reason people dont like them is it makes us look like we have booble heads ..but if you already have a big head it might fit.......

I don't like the FX helment because it doesn't look anything like a stormtrooper helmet.

I have a ATA as well and a huge Head! ;) No Problem with it.

I Just do the Twist, when I put it on or off. Like said before, once you wear it, you have plenty of room. :)