Hawaii 5-0 Birthday Party

HPDblues set up a little birthday party for a fellow HPD Officer last week. In Asian culture, the first birthday is a milestone, and a huge party. (Survival rates used to be quite low way out here). The parents are huge fans, and made the party Star Wars themed.They had lego center ices on every table, toys on display, and everyone had Star Wars shirts! It was in a HPD hall, and was really nice.

For the setup, they had us in a "V" formation outside the roll up door. As the officer, I got to lead the squad of troopers in. Guns dusted of his sand trooper, which was very cool. It was an honor leading them in! Our handler beat on the door, and the kids inside went nuts. THey didn't know what was coming. He then demanded they open the door in the name of the Imperial Forces! They were starting to figure it out then LOL. When the door came up, and we marched in, it was really something! I was so proud to lead in our squad, really a "chicken skin" moment!

file-2.jpg.48fbbea8843cf77abb302a1eb750baba.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

is it just me, or does that sandy bro look familiar...

Hmm, that might be someone you guys know, but then again, helmets hide a lot! :) Was great to see Guns in armor again! He has been doing a lot of Rebel Legion looks lately.