Anyone heard of MC or FAC armor?

Darth Sigurd

Hi guys,

Can you guys tell me what you think of this deal?

http://www.ebay.com/...1#ht_500wt_1287

I am a prospective member of Garrison Tyranus and I just forwarded the link to our armor master. He said he thought it looked like T/MC but said I should come here for consensus. I would normally just wait and go the traditional rout of going with one of the usual makers directly, but the wait is killing me. I am a high school German teacher looking for a TK on a budget and the wait on ATA is 11 weeks for me.

Any help is much appreciated.

Chris

Yes, it is T/MC armor. FAC is Far Away Creations which is run by MC.

I don't know who StonesStudioCreations is though. My guess is it is a member of the MG who bought the kit but decided not to build it.

I wish I had jumped on it while I had the chance. It was buy now for $400 but I am too much of a noob to pull the trigger on it without feedback. By the time I got it, the armor had bids. I am sure it will go over $400 now... oh, well.

Thanks for the input and I will let you know if I get it

Yes, it is T/MC armor. FAC is Far Away Creations which is run by MC.

I don't know who StonesStudioCreations is though. My guess is it is a member of the MG who bought the kit but decided not to build it.

SSC is Darth Stone from the Sith Lords Detachment

No idea what you guys are talking about now. I do have a special going on right now for the same kit as you posted above for $675 shipped to the US. I am the one who sells the kits.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=18488

I wish I had jumped on it while I had the chance. It was buy now for $400 but I am too much of a noob to pull the trigger on it without feedback. By the time I got it, the armor had bids. I am sure it will go over $400 now... oh, well.

Yeah, you should have picked it up then. The price is already $550 + shipping as of today, and there is still 2 days left. Looks like by the end that this auction won't be a deal anymore - just the standard pricing.

If you want to spend $400-600, try ATA or AM.