P2240001.jpg

P2240003.jpg

P2240004.jpg

P2240002.jpg

P2240005.jpg

P2240010.jpg

P2240007.jpg

P2240015.jpg

P2240016.jpgP2240014.jpgP2240017.jpgP2240018.jpgP2240020.jpgP2240021.jpgP2240022.jpgP2240023.jpgP2240024.jpgP2240025.jpg

P2240028.jpg

Edited by Arnie_DK

Sweet looking build buddy. Well done. Just a couple of things I can see. One of your drop boxes looks like it is in a different position to the other. It doesn't look like it is to the side of the belt like the other. Also, I think your white elastic on the shoulder bridges needs to come back some. Again, great looking build :)

Yeah I noticed as well myself. The drop box had sneaked itself to the other side of the snap under the belt, before I closed it. Didnt notice until after.

The white elastic is white webbing actually, and I havent cut the excess off yet, in case I needed to modify it somehow. But it is only visible inside the armour.

But thanks :)

Since I have followed the build thread closely, I know that the drop boxes are mounted with loops around the belt and they can sometimes move around if they get past the snaps. But I'm not going to hold that against you.

A very clean and well built kit that makes the 501st, the detachment and garrison proud. EI application approved! :duim:

I'm grabbing for the sew kit now, as I have an EIB rocker lying around, just waiting to be put on top of the FISD patch :D

Thanks Mathias :D

Centurion request will come as soon as I have found out what to do about my back plate, painted the rivets and made a handle for the E-11

Rock on :peace:

Ah, yeah! Great going!

Only nitpick I have is I would make the elastic connecting the shoulderbells a little shorter, so that they barely touch the shoulderstraps.

But great going, and super build! :-D