Pix from today's troop

Daetrin

Sorry, it's the only one I have so far. Mason did a fantastic job on the kit, I must say. Only problem areas are the left shin & right forearm.

419003_244167279003332_100002301842309_552578_1254269199_n.jpg

Yeah, it's a TE2/ATA thing, I think. In the past I used RT shins. Mason made a killer mod to the left shin - I just need to find a way to keep it closed. Right now I'm using gaffers tape to keep the backs of the shins together.

I'm 6'0" FWIW...

Looking good Paul. Great TKC!!!!!!!!!! but you need to get a lightsaber.... :P

Looks great, I love seeing troop pictures with kids who are just having the times of their lives because characters from their favorite movies are right there in the flesh, err, armor. (or maybe i'm just a big kid) .......great job you guys!!

Yeah, it's a TE2/ATA thing, I think. In the past I used RT shins. Mason made a killer mod to the left shin - I just need to find a way to keep it closed. Right now I'm using gaffers tape to keep the backs of the shins together.

I'm 6'0" FWIW...

Yeah, those shins are a PITA. I recommend opening it up a bit with a heat gun. I had to do it on my set and Olga's as well. After we opened it up, I stuck some foam in there to ad a bit of padding. Even with all of this I still make sure that when we velcro it closed it stays a bit open at the bottom.

Looks great, btw.