WEAPONRY AND EIB?

Just a quick question.... As i'm Hopefully going to buy armour tomorrow and will be looking for a blaster, i am looking towards a DLT-19, If i go this route would i need to remove the holster from the belt or is this allowed as long as i dont go HWT?

Also as i would eventually like to aim for EIB, is the DLT-19 allowed for this or would i also need to purchase a E-11?

And lastly would the DLT-19 and the Ultimate Stormtrooper ANH E-11 Blaster MK3 from DOOPYDOOS both be acceptable for EIB (not sure if the E-11 has the d-ring as i cant see in the picture)?

Cheers guys...

ANH Stunts and Heros are allowed to carry DLT-19s.

Given that the DLT-19 has a set of EIB requirements, I'd say it must be usable for EIB.

If you want to go for maximum accuracy, your DLT-19 trooper should not have a holster.

Here's a reference shot:

anhref-4332294.jpg

You do not need an E-11 or a holster for basic approval. I have neither at this point, and I'm approved.

tl;dr- If you want to carry a DLT-19, go for it. No, you don't need an E-11.

Remember there is a difference between what was seen on screen vs. what was intended to be seen on screen. There are numerous wardrobe flubs and oversights of many costumes particuarly in ANH.

How you troop at casual events is entirely up to you and the event coordinator. However if you're looking for 501st requirements that's another story, and they are spelled out in the CRL's.

Remember there is a difference between what was seen on screen vs. what was intended to be seen on screen. There are numerous wardrobe flubs and oversights of many costumes particuarly in ANH.

How you troop at casual events is entirely up to you and the event coordinator. However if you're looking for 501st requirements that's another story, and they are spelled out in the CRL's.

Yes... i can see that you can troop a DLT-19 but there is no mention as to whether you need a holster or not if you do so?... I would be quite happy to not use a holster... But not sure if i don't get one will i be told that i need one? the CRL's for if using a DLT-19 isn't so clear as i guess most use the E-11?

If you are applying for 501st membership, EI or Centurion levels, then yes you need a holster. If you are attending a troop - that's between you, your GCO and the event coordinator.

The holster is a required element for ANH/ESB/ROTJ troopers for 501st approval.

If you are applying for 501st membership, you need to have a holster affixed to your belt for your costume to be approved. Weapons are not required for 501st approval for any trooper costume, so yes it will be an empty holster.

Once approved, you can remove it from your belt. You'll still see the rivets externally, but I suppose you could always just have snaps on the inside only and thus they are not visible on the outside of the belt. Or if you want to get really nutty, you can do have the snaps on the inside of the belt only and then just double sided tape on the outside of the belt to affix two or four rivet heads for cosmetic only purposes when you want them.