OK.....I think I've FINALLY got the list ready.....opinions please....

After more research and questions I think this may be my final list (hopefully!) AND it all stays within my budget!

ATA kit with helmet from Terrell

TK Boots on backorder waiting list ;-( from:

http://www.tkboots.com/

Neckseal, canvas belt, gloves w/white latex guards, Holster kit, Frown screen, Hovi-mic tips, Dave M decals and

various supplies (20 magnets, fasteners/washers (for the abs to kidney plate), paint (for the ab buttons/chin), E-6000, Novus polish) all from:

http://trooperbay.com/

Doopydoos resin E-11 Blaster kit from: (what kind of scope rail do I still need?)

-------

Aker MR 1508 in white from:

----------

I've already purchased one fan kit from TK-4261, Opinions on if I should order another?

And I already have a pretty complete modeling shop here but I've taken care of the missing supplies at Menards by getting:

hot glue gun, 4 clamps, a metal straight edge ruler, a helmet insert from a hardhat (saw that on the Trooperbay tutorials) and a snaps kit.

Do I need velcro and strapping for an ATA kit?

I'm feeling pretty complete although I would appreciate any suggestions (especially on a static burst box!).

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

You may want to check Doopydoos own site as well on the offchance that their prices are cheaper there than ebay. And it is worth noting that the racing undersuit is extremely baggy in the arms.

Yeah, your the second person to say that. Maybe I'll reconsider that choice. Any suggestions?

Under Armour from Amazon or any other brand compression-type shirt/pant combo from local sporting goods store or Tarzay.

my fave is cycling tights. full length with bibs, so it won't ride up or down...

Ouch! Didn't mean to cause a stir! Just trying to do my best! Please read my PM for details Vern. I'm going to follow through with the previously made decision and go with your build. My word IS something, I'm just changing my mind regularly around here as I'm reading and understanding more (and watching the costs rise!). Sorry Vern, didn't mean to offend! I'll do my own build later. Thanks for your help otherwise.

Hey Carlos, I'm starting a build that is very similar to yours.

On 11/26/2011 at 12:20 PM, Solcar23 said:

Doopydoos resin E-11 Blaster kit from: (what kind of scope rail do I still need?)

------------

I just got my Doopydoos Hasbro kit, is there a part I still need to obtain to finish it?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I'm not exactly sure what else you'd need for the Hasbro upgrade kit. I know that (at least it seems) that for the complete resin kit you only need the scope rail. Might want to post that question on the boards. Good Luck!!

Not sure what you have went ahead with but,

1. I would went with eastbay.com for undersuit, same quality as UA but cheaper

2. Yes you will need some industrial strength white velcro for back of calves

3. You will need more than 4 clamps, I suggest the multi-size clamps bag from walmart. Less than $10 and you will need different sizes for different pieces

4. I started to use the E6000 but due to the wait time you might want to change. I went with the Locktite for plastic, you just have to make sure you rough up both contact sides well before applying. After about 30 min you can remove the clamps, with E6000 you have to wait hours to the next day before removing the clamps.

Those are just my suggestions, as I just did my first 2 troops with my ATA. 2 parades back to back, and the only problem I had was as I was walking into the parking lot after the second parade, the snap plate on one of my thighs popped. I think that was one of the E6000 plates too. Any other questions feel free to PM me.

Edited by darksideemt