Review of items I have for Stormtrooper suit

Hello Everyone,

I am putting together a suit and I have various parts on order. Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Currently on Order

• RT-MOD ROTJ Armor
  • ROTJ Blaster
  • Stormtrooper undersuit
  • Gloves
  • Boots
  • Neck Seal
  • Fans
  • Belt
  • Aker, IComm system and wirless mic

To order

• Holster

Thanks,

Gerrit

the wireless has a large receiver and you might want to consider the wired mic and Icomm only

otherwise it's a good list!

if you need an rotj holster let me know?

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Of course don't forget elastic and snaps if you're going that route... Rob sends boatloads of velcro with his kits.

I didn't know that Rob did ROTJ specific armor... do you need the white edging too?

If you're going for EIB or centurion you'll need stuff for your bucket like green lenses, s-shaped neck trim?. You can get all that stuff from Trooperbay.

Aloha,

-Eric

(edited to remove ROTJ mistakes)

Edited by Darth Aloha

• 3 weeks later...

It was not a list to sell, it was a list to verify I have everything to build a suit. Stuff is starting to arrive, but your wife will eventually throw something at you if you follow her around talking thru the communication system with the radio static :)

It was not a list to sell, it was a list to verify I have everything to build a suit. Stuff is starting to arrive, but your wife will eventually throw something at you if you follow her around talking thru the communication system with the radio static :)

It's so... so... very true. Although the look I got was as bad as a heavy hurled projectile :)

Hooray for more RT-MOD troopers!

Aloha,

-Eric

RT-Mod looks amazing.. although I already have an AM, RT-Mod's chestplate is beautiful, much more accurate than the AM one.. I'm thinking on getting some of his thighs, and eventually replacing parts, so I eventually end up with the RT-Mod itself :P