Belt-Kittell

Holster-Self

Gloves-unknown plain black Gloves

Hand Plates-ATA ABS

Neck Seal-Unknown

T21 Woodchuck

DSCN0425.jpg

DSCN0427.jpgDSCN0426.jpg

DSCN0432.jpgDSCN0435.jpgDSCN0428.jpgDSCN0438.jpgDSCN0431.jpgDSCN0434.jpgDSCN0439.jpgDSCN0440.jpgDSCN0441.jpgDSCN0424.jpgDSCN0423.jpgDSCN0422.jpg

here is an action shot, except in this photo im wearing a holster and drop boxes

action.jpg

Looks good to me. If dashrazor isn't on soon, I'll make the call. FWIW, if you put the drop boxes & holster back on and remove the pack, pauldron, and pouches, you should submit for ANH Stunt EIB if you have an E-11 as well.

Looks good to me. If dashrazor isn't on soon, I'll make the call. FWIW, if you put the drop boxes & holster back on and remove the pack, pauldron, and pouches, you should submit for ANH Stunt EIB if you have an E-11 as well.

Yea i made them removable with chicago screws and snaps, so easy to switch back and forth between HWT and TK but i dont have the clips for the thermal detonator yet, i used my first thermal for the pack's motar, and got a 2nd one to clip on later , but havent got the clips yet, but i do plan to is it req?, and i have a hasboro e11, but its only painted black, i havent done the kit mod yet, is it acceptable with out the full mod?

Edited by out0fstep

From the CRL (http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt) - you have a bit of modding to do. Luckily, there are tons of really good Hasbro mod threads. Some do the minimum, at least one person has done such a phenomenal job it's close to Centurion worthy.

• Folding stock (does not need to function).
  • A real or replica ammo counter - based off of a Hengstler counter - shall be present.
  • D-ring mounted on the rear.
  • Correct style scope.
  • Two power cylinders on the magazine housing.
  • Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters shall have a total of 6 T-tracks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the magazine housing side uncovered).
  • If using the Hasbro E11 toy blaster and you cover all the rows of holes, the blaster will have 7 T-tracks total. But, if you want to have the correct number of T-tracks (6 total) with the lower row of open vent holes on the magazine housing side, then you shall cover the pre-existing rows of holes with T-tracks, and grind off the lower integrated T-track on the magazine housing side and drill a new row of holes in its place.
  • No ESB/ROTJ greeblies are allowed on the blaster.

Looks great Matt. You almost look like an action figure in that shot!

Don't worry, Dashrazor will be on soon and will give you the thumbs up I'm sure. Patience my son....patience.

lol i thought patience was jedi nonsense

no man, we all gotta learn the ways of the jedi somehow lol.. costuming takes away a lot of money.. and saving up requires patience. and once you purchase something, it also takes a looot of time for it to get to you, so it also requires patience.. building requires patience... and once you've got everything set up, handling the kids who see you (even adults fighting to take a picture) requires patience. You see, we're the best looking jedis in the galaxy!

OK, I took a look at this and the only detail that I'd like to see is the shoulder straps to ensure they are not riveted to the ab/chest. Otherwise I think you're good to go for approval.

great build!! :) as the boss noted just show a shot of the shoulder straps and youll be good to go ;) (you dont need to re-suit up) also are you planning on going centurion? all you need is a bazooka!

2011-10-19%2B20.27.00.jpg

the fronts of the straps are glued on, and the back attaches with velcro

as for centurion, i didnt want to put all the rivets and snaps on the sides,crotch and buttplate, so ei is where i wanted to be :)

Edited by out0fstep

If you get an EI-worthy E-11, you can remove the HWT accessories, add your drop boxes/holster, and apply for an ANH-Stunt EI too and get double duty out of the costume.

Also, you are only the 4th HWT EI. A few mods, and you could be the first HWT Centurion as well.