Another E-11 conversion

Here is my Doopy Doos E-11 Hasbro conversion:

Be advised I really have no tools. All cutting was done by hand with a hobby knife and sanded with a piece of sand paper, as I have no Drimmel tool. I will say seperating the blaster in two was the hardest part. The breakdown didn't go totally smooth, as the scope rail broke when was was hollowing it out. I will repair this upon re-assembly. Any tips are welcomed, thank you!

The kit came approx 2 weeks after ordering:

IMG_4166.jpg

DByGtU4.jpg

Breakdown:

SEWYDRF.jpg

r2TG1m0.jpg

fWPNj7L.jpg

note the broke scope rail:

ARphCuu.jpg

wFbPeBU.jpg

Holes were done with a 1/4in drill bit and whollowed out(only thing I could do)

u3hLBdJ.jpg

Yes I hollowed that out. It currently has first coat of silver. Will post a pic after second coat before I do the black. It is for ESB, so there is no counter or cylinders. Thanks for the feedback I was looking for someone to give a thumbs up or down so I knew.

The Hasbro doopy kit does come with more accurate power cylinders that you glue on top of the mag holder and Heungster (sp) that glues on top of what you circled - darksideemt didn't attach those. Not much can be done on the hasbro to get rid of the fake cylinders/counter.

The Hasbro doopy kit does come with more accurate power cylinders that you glue on top of the mag holder and Heungster (sp) that glues on top of what you circled - darksideemt didn't attach those. Not much can be done on the hasbro to get rid of the fake cylinders/counter.

Thanks, that is what I was going to say. As I read the CRL for e-11 ESB I believe I built mine correctly, I did not add the counter and cylinder that came with the kit.

• 1 year later...

Hey Darkside...question for you. I've decided to do a TKC....going to convert my hasbro blaster with the kit.  I noticed on the CRL that the holes you have are 7.  I count 8 on the CRL ESB build.....which is the correct amount of holes on the left side?  It looks great!