Weight: might not believe me if i said lol

Boots: TK Boots

Canvas belt = Might Tank

Hand Plates = Karin latex guards on rubber chemical gloves

Electronics= Aker + iComm

Neck Seal = Mighty Tank

Holster = me

Decals = all hand painted by me

I redid the front pic with another camera that wasnt as good as the others because my armor just wasnt sitting right and looked funky but can redo a better one if needed. Sorry for the flash, the light just wasnt enough when i took the pictures and it had to be used for the pictures to come out but i'll be happy to redo them when its brighter out.

DSC00293-2.jpg

101_1788.jpg

DSC00328-1.jpg

DSC00329-1.jpg

DSC00314-2.jpg

101_1756.jpg

101_1761.jpg

101_1768.jpg

101_1800.jpg

101_1771.jpg

101_1782.jpg

101_1784.jpg

101_1796.jpg

101_1797.jpg

101_1772.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00300-1.jpg

and my gun

http://s884.photobuc...kevstertk/E-11/

But you can do EIB and centurion together right? I believe that's how matt black did it. Sorry. I will put up a thread in for EIB and just link it to here.

Edited by kevster

Yeah from my understanding you need to clear EIB before Centurion but it's possible to be granted both at the same time. I think you got everything covered with your gear. Just need to hear Mason's decision.

I'm 5'9 and weight 125 so you're in similar company. I can't gain weight to save my life. Would be awesome to see you at Fan Days and get a picture of both us.

Thanks guys. I guess my confusion came from matt getting EIB and THEN centurion in the same day. I was thinking he just put one up for centurion and since he got that then he automatically got an EIB number. Its probably been bugging Gazmosis a little, so i'll say i'm 6' and 130 so he finally knows :P I'm guessing there has but has there been 2 or more centurions who've had pictures together?

And just in case, I went ahead and added the elastic straps.

snapshot-1.png

Edited by kevster

Yes, at Dragon Con Brian and I were in the FISD group photo. I don't know if any other centurions were there. http://www.flickr.co...157627646198145 There are several in the UKG and they post lots of amazing photos.

Now, back on topic of your approval...

• 2 weeks later...

Your shoulders are quite ill-fitting in frontal view, showing way too much black undersuit - also, they look small on you despite you being very slim but that is due to the ATA kit being small-ish all around I guess.

Otherwise: clean build! Some final tweaks like suggested will do the job.

Ya, when I was looking at others I realized how shallow the shoulders are compared to other suits. I didn't have the straps on the bells at that time so they were flapping all around and in those shots they were pretty much all the way back. Something I could probably do is get rid of the return edge on the bottom of the shoulder bell which would also pull it in some. Also I did that for the drop boxes because of how much space I had between the ab and thighs so I tried to put them just low enough so the boxes would barely overlap ontop of the thighs instead of just hanging there against my sides. So should I still raise the drop boxes up against the belt? I think it would just look weird. I'm hoping to get some taller thighs sometime in the near future so it will look better though.

Aside from some adjustment issues I think it's pretty close. The drop boxes can be raised, but I'm not sure they are dangling enough to reject. We will need to see blaster shots to ensure it's up to code. Shoulder straps could be a little lower in front and it may be possible to trim the right forearms a tad.

Mason should be online again to give a final call and may ask for more details. The blaster is a sure one he'll ask for.

I have a link to my photobucket album of my blaster at the bottom of my first post. I'll also get a get a pic of my chest soon because I think if i had put the shoulder straps any lower, then it would of been difficult to glue on because it would of then been over the crease at the sides of the chest that go up. It was another little thing I noticed on my set of armor, most people have 4 bumps of the shoulder strap over their chest plate but I only have 2 and I tried to put it as low as I could. Oh, and for some reason it looks quite long, maybe because it just stands out but the drop boxes are only 1 inch below the belt.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, nothing was exactly confirmed of something that I needed to change so I don't really have anything to "update." This is a pic of my shoulder though, should it still go down? I had taken the photo but forgot to post it up. Like I had said, I put it down as low as I could thinking if it was any lower then it might not fit well because it would be on that crease. If you want me to though, I could try and put it lower.

100_0508.jpg

Just the drop boxes - the stap that is showing just need to be shorted by 1/2. If you fix this and just re-take the pix of the belt, we should be good to go.

Yes, it seems like a small nit but we've been pretty consistent on this, and it actually should have been addressed when you went EI.

Its no problem. Things were being talked about but I was waiting for something being confirmed of needing to be changed was all. Here's the shortened straps, the space between the bottom of the belt and the top of the drop boxes is slightly less than 1/2 inch now. Hopefully they won't get stuck behind my thighs too much.

100_0513.jpg

100_0514.jpg

WOO HOO!!! Now that photo with Tim wasn't for nothing! :dancing-trooper: Thanks for all the support guys. I still plan on shaving down the return edge on the shoulder bells and changing around the straps a little bit so hopefully they will fit better. More on that soon!