TM 2011 ANH Stunt Kit a.k.a My First TK

Wow, it looks really great on you, well done! My only suggestion would be to get a black under shirt that is tighter/more form fitting so it's not so baggy around the elbows. Congrats on the build!

Saggy elbows lol, will look into alternatives for the upper body, thanks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might want to whiten the elastic on your boots

I found the dye for the boots did whiten the elastic to an extent but obviously leather dye is not intended for fabric especially elastic I am assuming it would be difficult to find something that will stay on elastic, whats your tip for whitening it further?

Belt now has Ab snaps to hold it in place

Boot elastic dye ordered

Awaiting contact in respect of helmet voice kit

Armour adjustments made to better fit thighs with butt.

Shouldnt be long for clearance hopefully

Edited by TKmAx

New pics with various adjustments and fixes.

New undersuit remove baggyness as I had bought a large instead of medium :rolleyes:

So Biceps hang better (Thankyou Gary for pointing that out)

Belt now held with snaps and ends trimmed to remove excess

Front-1.jpg

Had to trim the rear of the thigh and shins as was losing too much blood from pinching, but worked out ok and can now move injury free, tightening some straps has allowed more clearance around the butt which now also prevents injury :)

Rear-1.jpg

Side

Left-1.jpg

Side 2

Right-1.jpg

Edited by TKmAx

you might want to whiten the elastic on your boots

This is what I use with great results http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c5e6d93fc

Learning from the constructive comment from Geordietrooper and the product link from Paul "TrooperMaster" I have whitened the boot elastic

Before

P1020864.jpg

After

P1020865.jpg

Turned out lovely, thanks all

Alan

Didnt think I was going to add the odd bits and pieces to the armour, but as I am awaiting clearance and the armour was sitting there and I had the bits, I got the itch to do it so here we go:

Right AB snap

P1020870.jpg

Left AB brads

P1020868.jpg

Butt snaps

P1020869.jpg

Hope they are ok lol

Looking good! But why did you add the female snap on the ab instead of the male part?

The elastic I attach to it is male, does it matter? Can always change it, if it makes a difference

Well, the real suits had male snaps there and that's how most people chose to do. But if you don't care then keep it. :)

Cheers for that Mathias, the requirements arent that specific they just state snap, so I will leave it as it is serving a purpose. If it bugs me at a leter date I can always sort it easy enough.

Al

Yeah, it's not a requirement. More of a de-facto thing on how it's done. But if you look at the legion as a whole, it's a minority that even have those snaps.

Have a look at Lukes ANH armour that was posted pics on from the blue ray box earlier today. http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16969

Edited by Locitus

• 2 weeks later...

Got a lovely Email tonight

"Good evening Alan,

Thank you for sending me your new pictures. I have now finished looking over them and I am happy with them.

So it is with great pleasure to clear you, welcome to the UKG."

wallpaperagain.jpg

So awesome after all the hard work :)

I dont have a TK number or anything yet although I have submitted about 8 preferences maybe I will have toi submit another load lol but hell Im cleared :) yay