501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

Aaron - we used to try to do a batch run to flip members based to 501st & 501st TK status, but it's problematic in that the email addresses people use in the 501st records don't match well with what they use on the boards. This is why you may see a bunch of people with less status there than they should, or that they are here when they probably no longer should be.

Having the Legion census move to the 501st Forums over time will alleviate this, as people will be able to - in the future - indicate which detachments they are members of and we can better sync the records.

Kieran - I need the link to your membership on 501st.com if you would please.

Pera! A huge welcome to FISD from one (former) red ARC to another :pint1: I thought mine was good, but you took yours to a higher level. :)

Sorry if I missed a previous request.

Considering I just approved your TK as your GML, I don't think I have much choice, eh? ;-) You did a great job with that RT - can't wait to see your Elite application soon as well!

Could you please enable my account for 501st access.

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember...cfm?userID=8504

Hello, I think this may have been overlooked because two "Chris's" asked for 501st access enablement at the same time. Do you think you could enable me please?

Many thanks

Chris C - TK2233 - 501st Legion UK Garrison

TD 5491, your tally checks out and your pass codes upgraded. Don't forget to report to the wash down area ya dirty trooper... ;-)