TK4074 requesting EIB status (ANH Stunt)[168][ATA]

TK-4074 humbly requesting EIB for my ANH Stunt build. Any and all constructive criticism welcomed.

AJ Catulo

TK-4074

ajax407

Florida Garrison - Makaze Squad

Armor: ATA (hips)

Helmet: ATA (hips)

Belt: Vintage Cargo Strap

Hovi's: Smitty

Blaster: Hasbro Star Tours E11 w/ Doopydoos kit & Sonnenschein D-ring

Boots: TKBoots

Neckseal & Holster: Hand made by yours truly

Front:

tk4074front.jpg

Ab plate detail:

tk-4074abs.jpg

Left Side:

tk-4074left.jpg

Right Side:

tk4074right.jpg

Side rivets & holster attachment:

tk-4074rivets.jpg

Rear:

tk-4074back.jpg

Sans bucket:

tk-4074nobucket.jpg

Action! (pew pew pew):

tk4074action.jpg

TK Lampshade:

tk4074lense.jpg

Tips:

tk4074mictips.jpg

Blaster:

tk-4074e11c.jpg

tk-4074e11b.jpg

tk-4074e11a.jpg

Edited by ajax407

Looking good. If it works for you I'd suggest bringing in the drop boxes so that they align with the belt edges, and at some point picking up a set of Karin's handguards. However, neither should affect your submission.

Also, thanks again for the binders - they're a great prop and a big hit at troops. ^_^

Duly noted about the drop boxes... will do. Let me know if I need to resubmit after I move them.

I do have a set of Karin's AWESOME handguards :) but I haven't mounted them to the gloves yet. I just may be saving those for something special. ;)

Thanks for the kind words and feedback! :duim:

Edited by ajax407

the blaster needs to have the row of holes open in the proper location.

otherwise it looks pretty close from here.

hmmmmm, guess I may be a little confused. I thought there was a choice on the matter

"Popular commercially available toy Stormtrooper blasters have a total of 7 T-racks (if you cover all the rows of holes) or 6 T-racks (if you cover the "open row" of holes on the Hengstler side. Below this, you shall grind off the lower T-rack and drill a new row of holes)."

I opted for the 7 T-tracks. I believe I saw pics of approved blasters like this as well. Am I wrong?

as you correctly pointed out AJ, 7 tracks is acceptable for EIB.. overall it is a great looking suit ;)

just a few suggestions, as pointed out the drop boxes could be re-positioned and it looks like the straps connecting the back plate to the kidney are a bit loose and are popping out slightly. lastly it is just a personal preference but i think it looks better when the belt is cut off at the end of the TD, but that's just me lol :P no need for a re-submit, just post a pic when you fix the boxes.

Image13.jpg

Approved! great job trooper :salute:

just a few minor fixes and you'll be on your way to centurion ;) ;)

:dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

Wow! You just made my day! Thank you to everybody here for their help! Troopers helping troopers, I love that!

Dash, I'll have to see what those straps poking out were. And the belt thing... well that's kind of a badge of honor. When I started I had 1-1/2" shims on either side. I've lost some weight and lost the shims, so what you see is a result of the belt getting tighter. :D I'll trim the belt as an extra incentive not to go back to that. :lol:

Thank you ALL once again!

Edited by ajax407